Thinking of doing a tournament set this time (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Looking to do a tournament set this time. Any input is appreciated. I think I have a theme for the chips. But I do things backwards so I start with edge spots and colors. Chips are in order from 100, 500, 1000, 5000, 10,000, and 25,000.
@Himewad @LeLe @Colquhoun @citationjeff @rjdev7 @grandmeme @Samuel @tastytoast @Suited Connector
1000005587.png

Looking to do a tournament set this time. Any input is appreciated. I think I have a theme for the chips. But I do things backwards so I start with edge spots and colors. Chips are in order from 100, 500, 1000, 5000, 10,000, and 25,000.
@Himewad @LeLe @Colquhoun @citationjeff @rjdev7 @grandmeme @Samuel @tastytoast @Suited Connector View attachment 1145366
Hey bud! Loving the look of the 100 and 500. Let me make some suggestions on the light blue chip once I get home on my pc. Are you set on this mold?

I’m not crazy about the black and white spots on the T5000 chip. The gray kind of gets lost in the light blue on the T25000 chip. Maybe peacock instead of gray? Or maybe white works there.

39E46D2F-B96D-4E1C-8D08-587218F20E17.png

Last edited:
drop 10k, add 25 or 100k, leaning towards 25 unless you want to do some high roller games

Looks pretty awesome. The grey in the 25k is washed out. I would go brighter there. Looks like others agree. If you want to make it pop try an orange spot on a brighter blue. Complimentary colors.

Love tourney sets btw. I have 3 right now. I'm trying to get a solid set. I enjoy the build up to the final table and declaring a champion. Aside from the pot, the bragging rights are delicious.

Last edited:
Looks pretty awesome. The grey in the 25k is washed out. I would go brighter there. Looks like others agree. If you want to make it pop try an orange spot on a brighter blue. Complimentary colors.

Love tourney sets btw. I have 3 right now. I'm trying to get a solid set. I enjoy the build up to the final table and declaring a champion. Aside from the pot, the bragging rights are delicious.
Posted an updated rundown. Changed the biggest chip to a blue chip with red and white. It's right above your comment

I almost want to see the 5K chip be in the colors of what you have the 100K.
5K chips are often red, white and blue…and nicknamed “flags”.
Maybe a different spot pattern, but I love when 5Ks are red white blue

For the 1K chip, consider this color scheme. I think the blue/yellow/orange combo are more complimentary than the green/yellow.

1685915173601.png

Last edited:
I almost want to see the 5K chip be in the colors of what you have the 100K.
5K chips are often red, white and blue…and nicknamed “flags”.
Maybe a different spot pattern, but I love when 5Ks are red white blue
Here you go. I kind of like this. I don't know if you guys will. And I especially like the 100k. It's my favorite season lol it's my "Fall/ Autumn
1000005608.png
" chip

I think the colors look terrific!

One thing you can try is switch the 5k color design a bit. Make the body bright white and one of the edge spots blue or imperial blue.

I wonder if the Purple 500 and the Blue 5K base are a little close in color?
Not sure if you have a CPC sample set, maybe the Lavender is better for the 500? It probably won’t look as good with those spots, however.

Or maybe I’m just making too much of it. Been known to happen.
12DCC7D7-1AB8-4982-9E23-FDF57930D52F.jpeg

I think the colors look terrific!

One thing you can try is switch the 5k color design a bit. Make the body bright white and one of the edge spots blue or imperial blue.
I was thinking that but if I make the body bright white. Any non-day glow color for an edge spot of that size can result in a higher chance of split edge spots

I wonder if the Purple 500 and the Blue 5K base are a little close in color?
Not sure if you have a CPC sample set, maybe the Lavender is better for the 500? It probably won’t look as good with those spots, however.

Or maybe I’m just making too much of it. Been known to happen.View attachment 1147061
I could do that possibly, or how about a red $500 chip?

I don’t think 100k get to be ever be in play unless it a very huge MTT set so it’s be best to keep it at T100 to T25k

The Beauty about tourney is that each denomination get to be workhorse chip at one point unlike Cash

The 500 & 5k might be too close in colour for some colour Blindness, might be a good opportunity to choose a unique colour for the T500 chip

Good luck with the new tourney set design, seem like it just yesterday that you done your Cash set

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom