Thinking of doing a tournament set this time (1 Viewer)

finaltourney.png

Ok I am all over the place, sorry. I am very sure I want to do an "old school" tournament set. I know I will catch hell for the simplicity. But I am going to have a very classy inlay. trust me it will look great. So give me some input on the colors. Also @detroitdad I am doing another cash set. The edge spotswill be more complicated and the inlay shape will change with each denomination. I am considering swapping edge spot colors on the 100 and 5000. And yes, I want a butterscotch chip. I know a lot of you won't like it but I do

View attachment 1156849
Ok I am all over the place, sorry. I am very sure I want to do an "old school" tournament set. I know I will catch hell for the simplicity. But I am going to have a very classy inlay. trust me it will look great. So give me some input on the colors. Also @detroitdad I am doing another cash set. The edge spotswill be more complicated and the inlay shape will change with each denomination. I am considering swapping edge spot colors on the 100 and 5000. And yes, I want a butterscotch chip. I know a lot of you won't like it but I do
3916 > 312 all day everyday. Especially if you’re going old school.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom