Things That Are Bullsh*t (7 Viewers)

Post Office taking your STFU button (stilll made my day to receive a freebie envelope from Jeff and a handwritten salutation, impeccable class)

DBC82A89-A14D-4D20-BAC1-641B8A720DCC.jpeg

It was taped (looked cleanly cut through, like exacto knifed). Even had plastic sleeve inside to protect the chip I took a picture of, was extraordinarily confused how it would have accidentally fallen out.
Someone likely thought it was a gold coin or something valuable. Kept it anyways.

That "slice" is extremely common with chip shipments. The extremely high speed of the machine process builds up centrifugal force to the point that a chip whips out of the envelope like a bullet.

Nobody in the post office is going to use an exacto to steal your "gold coin". They would just "lose" the entire envelope.

My preferred method when shipping a single chip in an envelope is to make a smaller envelope with cardboard (cereal boxes are perfect) and line the envelope, so the chip hits cardboard, not paper.

...and secure everything with tape.

Was shocked at this. Been following Myles a lonnnnng time and he is a nice quiet dude into dinosaurs. I did appreciate that he didn’t give any excuses or any blame Mason for instigating postgame, he gave his interview and took full responsibility. Hope he takes his rest of year suspension and nothing like this ever happens again

Asked what led to such a violent outburst, the No. 1 pick of the 2017 NFL Draft declined to get into specifics.

"You just gotta go look at it," Garrett answered when asked if Rudolph said something to him to set him off. "I'm not going to comment on it."

Yeah, he admits responsibility. Like a criminal that gets caught.

Actually, I take that back. A criminal might actually show remorse. Garrett was only upset that it will hurt the team.

Police should view this matter as "not part of the game" and treat it like a fan grabbing a helmet and bashing the skull of an opposing fan. 2.5 - 10 years in prison. Then Garrett may show remorse.

If the NFL give him any more than 4 games, I'd be shocked.

Yeah, he admits responsibility. Like a criminal that gets caught.

Actually, I take that back. A criminal might actually show remorse. Garrett was only upset that it will hurt the team
He starts off that interview “I made a mistake. I lost my cool. I regret it.”

The question you quoted he declines to push any blame on Rudolph for the groin kicks or punch in face (also rumors of racially sensitive comments).

IMO deserves 6 games, pouncey 2, Rudolph and ogunjobi 1 apiece.

If you think that's something, try it when the text is written in Icelandic! :nailbite:

Lol, we had to get some French tourists that had deciphered it by trial and error to help us, then we helped a Japanese couple in the same way

Whose up for a return trip in May? Tickets booked already.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom