Things That Are Bullsh*t (9 Viewers)

Luckily, I had decided to learn* the language just before we left.

*learned with about 10-15% proficiency. It was enough to muddle through, which was lucky, because there was nobody around to help.

I didn't know he had 2 accounts. Either way I shipped him the STFU buttons he bought from the group buy we had, against my better judgement. So he has a bunch now.
Thanks for the info. I don’t think he has two accounts. I’ve spoke with Tommy, about that and he’s looking into it. I was confused about two similar names coming up. No one can have two names. If you’ve sent him his order (as you should IMO) then I don’t feel any urgent need to do anything.

Thanks for the info. I don’t think he has two accounts. I’ve spoke with Tommy, about that and he’s looking into it. I was confused about two similar names coming up. No one can have two names. If you’ve sent him his order (as you should IMO) then I don’t feel any urgent need to do anything.
Yeah I thought about holding it till he replied and sent us our chips but in the end I figured he paid for it and he obviously hasn't communicated to me to not ship it so I did.

If I did hold it hostage I'd say he's getting the better end of the deal lol. Silly novelty chips vs leaded Paulsons....:unsure:

He starts off that interview “I made a mistake. I lost my cool. I regret it.”

The question you quoted he declines to push any blame on Rudolph for the groin kicks or punch in face (also rumors of racially sensitive comments).

IMO deserves 6 games, pouncey 2, Rudolph and ogunjobi 1 apiece.

I took “I made a mistake. I lost my cool. I regret it”, to mean that he regrets losing his cool, not lifting a man from the ground by the head. We used to call that hanging. Had the strap not released on the helmet, Garrett would have snapped Rudolph's neck with a basilar skull fracture. Instant death. When the strap released, Garrett then used the solid object and attempted to bash his skull in. Again, attempted murder. I was offering him assault with a weapon as a lesser charge he could plead to. Either way, he should not be allowed on the field nor in public. I'm sorry you are a long time fan, but sometimes you have to set fandemonium aside and be a bigger fan of justice.

Rumors of verbal slurs aside, Rudolph was a victim. Pulled to the ground long after the pass was made. It was a flagrant foul that would, in itself warrant a flag, and a possible fine. Garrett was still on top of him, 5 seconds after the ball was out of Rudolph's hand. In a game where 1/2 a second is grounds for a flag, that was contact 10 times longer than necessary. If he got shovey, it was after the failed hanging, but before the weaponized attack. Rudolph immediately backed off at that point. He deserves no suspension nor fine (unless there is proof of verbal

Pouncey was not right for jumping in, but I have heard time and time again from linemen that their job is to protect their quarterback. I accept that he jumped into the scrum, but pulling back the arm to throw punches was an assault - no longer within the confines of the game. I concur with a 2 game suspension there, but I suspect the assault charge would be dropped in any court because he was defending someone who was about to be murdered right in front of him.

Ogunjobi did nothing from what I saw. He was a little downfield during the initial altercation. He may have done something later, so I cannot comment there.

I took “I made a mistake. I lost my cool. I regret it”, to mean that he regrets losing his cool, not lifting a man from the ground by the head. We used to call that hanging. Had the strap not released on the helmet, Garrett would have snapped Rudolph's neck with a basilar skull fracture. Instant death. When the strap released, Garrett then used the solid object and attempted to bash his skull in. Again, attempted murder. I was offering him assault with a weapon as a lesser charge he could plead to. Either way, he should not be allowed on the field nor in public. I'm sorry you are a long time fan, but sometimes you have to set fandemonium aside and be a bigger fan of justice.

Rumors of verbal slurs aside, Rudolph was a victim. Pulled to the ground long after the pass was made. It was a flagrant foul that would, in itself warrant a flag, and a possible fine. Garrett was still on top of him, 5 seconds after the ball was out of Rudolph's hand. In a game where 1/2 a second is grounds for a flag, that was contact 10 times longer than necessary. If he got shovey, it was after the failed hanging, but before the weaponized attack. Rudolph immediately backed off at that point. He deserves no suspension nor fine (unless there is proof of verbal

Pouncey was not right for jumping in, but I have heard time and time again from linemen that their job is to protect their quarterback. I accept that he jumped into the scrum, but pulling back the arm to throw punches was an assault - no longer within the confines of the game. I concur with a 2 game suspension there, but I suspect the assault charge would be dropped in any court because he was defending someone who was about to be murdered right in front of him.

Ogunjobi did nothing from what I saw. He was a little downfield during the initial altercation. He may have done something later, so I cannot comment there.

Rudolph definitely shares in the blame here for twisting on Garrett’s neck, the two shots to the groin, and the punches

The level of auticism, self-righteousness and hatred that only Muslim Jihadism and Christian Protestantism can produce
(not that other cultures or religions are innocent).
Enjoy:
Jiihad1.jpg

Jihadism3.jpg

The level of auticism, self-righteousness and hatred that only Muslim Jihadism and Christian Protestantism can produce
(not that other cultures or religions are innocent).
Enjoy:
View attachment 366797
View attachment 366798
What is “auticism”?

And to be fair, all sorts of nationalism, partisanship, and other forms of non-religious fundamentalism (not just religious) produce self-righteousness and hatred.

Fanaticism produces political auticism.
My claim is that some cultures are more prone to that.
This doesn't mean that people born (apparently, unwillingly:)) to these cultures are individually to blame.

Rudolph definitely shares in the blame here for twisting on Garrett’s neck, the two shots to the groin, and the punches
The NFL has said more suspensions may be forthcoming, so they may be looking at Rudolph. However, I a surprising (to me at least) move, Garrett has been suspended the rest of the year, and currently indefinitely.

After learning he was effectively banned from the NFL for life, he finally issued an apology to Randolph; "I want to apologize to Mason Rudolph, my teammates, our entire organization, our fans and to the NFL."

I guess sincerity is out the window at this junction, but that is the kind of statement that the NFL will consider if/when Garrett applies for reinstatement.

The NFL has said more suspensions may be forthcoming, so they may be looking at Rudolph. However, I a surprising (to me at least) move, Garrett has been suspended the rest of the year, and currently indefinitely.

I read it as a “this year for sure, playoffs (lol he’s on the browns nice troll, nfl) for sure, next year is tbd”. Fair punishment IMO. I’d guess maybe suits up around week 3-5 next year, barring any off the field stuff

Correct English word is autism, sorry.

"noun: a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in social interaction and communication and by restricted or repetitive patterns of thought and behaviour."

The number of Americans that can't understand why the impeachment investigation is necessary is bullsh*t.
Wait guys this isnt a politics thread! :nailbite:
Yeah, that's why I'm not responding.

On another note, daylight savings is bullsh*t. More specifically, driving to work and driving home from work in the dark.

On another note, daylight savings is bullsh*t. More specifically, driving to work and driving home from work in the dark.
I will agree that getting home and it being dark by the time we eat dinner really isnt my idea of a good time

Did I say that? I'm pretty sure I didn't say that. You just made an inference, and you could be wrong. Or you could be right. Who knows?
I'm just hopeful!

While I too oppose the time change (I'm still waking up at the wrong time), driving to/from work in the dark is more likely to happen the further north you go, with or without the change.

While I too oppose the time change (I'm still waking up at the wrong time), driving to/from work in the dark is more likely to happen the further north you go, with or without the change.

What we really need is year-round Daylight savings time. Texas legislature voted a couple years back on getting rid of DST to stop with all the unnecessary time changes and the increase in traffic accidents each March, and I was kind of glad it got voted down....the dream of year round DST lives on

Illinois is working on it...

The Illinois Senate approved a bill Tuesday that would make Daylight Saving Time permanent, beginning with when Illinoisans set their clocks forward again on the second Sunday of March 2020 and eliminating the switch to Daylight Standard Time in Fall.

It needed to get passed by the house by today for it to move forward. I don't know if that happened.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom