Things That Are Bullsh*t (7 Viewers)

My Thanksgiving turkey isn’t even dead yet!

People who obsess over Christmas weird me out
When you hang as many lights as I do, you start before Thanksgiving.
giphy-1.gif

Cyber-villains, in and of themselves, are Bullshit. But when they do a denial of service attack on a website that is raising money for treating/curing kids cancer, you have created an entirely new level of bullshitery.
Screenshot 2019-11-18 11.07.51.png

Last edited:
Planning for months to attend a meetup, getting sick and having to back out at the last minute.
Try a glass of (flavored i.e. peach mango, pomegranate) green tea with at least a 1/4 teaspoon ginger root powder and 1/2 teaspoon (or more if you can handle it) turmeric powder, mixed with a tablespoon or 2 of (natural) honey. Try not to taste it... mostly consume quickly.. I was better by morning

20191122_141545.jpg

This little motherf@cker kept me on the side of the parkway for 2 hours last night. Popped off the wheel cover to find this, the tire place must have messed it up at the last rotation. :mad: Felt like a moron calling for help to change a tired but had no choice....

Glad it happened last night though instead of tomorrow en route to Dan's meetup.

View attachment 370224

This little motherf@cker kept me on the side of the parkway for 2 hours last night. Popped off the wheel cover to find this, the tire place must have messed it up at the last rotation. :mad: Felt like a moron calling for help to change a tired but had no choice....

Glad it happened last night though instead of tomorrow en route to Dan's meetup.
Ugh! I hate that shit!! Sorry that happened bud, but glad it wont ruin your drive to Dan's!

View attachment 370224

Channel-lock pliers.
Cheater pipes.
BFH.

I'm in Oklahoma, buying my kid his Christmas present.

I always tell them up front I’m not buying today, of course they never believe me. After the test drive and they present the cost I ask is this your best price? I take a pic and walk out. It is hilarious as they chase me out to the parking lot. It is so much easier to negotiate now through email at my convenience.

Pretty much every Allstate “mayhem” commercial ever made.

A lot of the Aaron Rodgers State Farm commercials, too. Though I still like Aaron Rodgers, even if he went to Berkeley.

When your coworker poops his pants doesnt know it ruins your work chair and when you tell him hes poopy he scratch and sniffs :vomit: and doesnt change it or go home just tries to clean himself...
@Ben8257's day yesterday

20191230_132216.jpg

20191230_131914.jpg

Damn you guys!! I already spent yesterday in tears laughing over this! Does post me off though... I have a set of 70 matching white chairs that just became 69! Dude is 55 years old... washed his pants and it was still all over them and came back to work. I am the foreman and asked him to go home... he refused! Also had the never to say at the end of the day he would wear the same shitty pants that he claims isn't his poop, back to work today if everyone paid him $5... umm.. I will pay you $20 to throw those pants away and buy new ones! Even took card board to sit on for his ride home... almost 2 hours in a brand new Ford ranger... again I said throw your pants in the parking lot and ride h ok me in your undies... he told me it will wash out in the washing machine... smfh and the guy is pretty well off! WTF!!

View attachment 386190
View attachment 386191
Damn you guys!! I already spent yesterday in tears laughing over this! Does post me off though... I have a set of 70 matching white chairs that just became 69! Dude is 55 years old... washed his pants and it was still all over them and came back to work. I am the foreman and asked him to go home... he refused! Also had the never to say at the end of the day he would wear the same shitty pants that he claims isn't his poop, back to work today if everyone paid him $5... umm.. I will pay you $20 to throw those pants away and buy new ones! Even took card board to sit on for his ride home... almost 2 hours in a brand new Ford ranger... again I said throw your pants in the parking lot and ride h ok me in your undies... he told me it will wash out in the washing machine... smfh and the guy is pretty well off! WTF!!
Omg theres pics!?!?! :nailbite::nailbite::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO: ROFL

100% poop... so another one of my guys beats him here in the morning... religious dude that doesnt joke around... he comes in early and takes english translation classes. Said he noticed a giant brown spot before Don sat down... when he stood up I saw what was in my chair confronted him about it... stuck his fingers in it and smelled it and said ewww! Its shit!! Went and cleaned his pants in a porter john... when he came back it was still all over his pants and he worked in them all day! His helper asked me to send him home but he refused to go! Also there was literally a turd on the floor that must have fell off his pants because again Jose said it wasn't there when he came in...( this was yesterday and the turd is still in the hallway)

Went to my 9 am meeting and the 72 year old GC who is about 6' 3" and thinks hes Haulk Hogan same stash... anyways hes pacing around the room botching and complaining and I noticed the same thing... brown on the back of his pants... again shoves his fingers in it and smells it! (Seriously who would do that if you know its shit) drops his pants in the middle of a bunch of grown construction dudes and goes WTF there is shit on my pants! Pulls them back up and continues the meeting... also never left and change his pants... these are the facts... the poop bandit as I named him is still on the loose!!! Lmfao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom