For Sale The Rebel vs Alliance Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck..... well, if there's any chance to get BR Poker to make more, please let me know....... :unsure:

1600899582355.gif

Hi guys the first five people to get their posts into the PCF system are below. These will be the five people to get a set. A PM is coming to you all shortly.
@DMZ
@Blacksox1
@Polochris
@jonn1ecakes
@juankay20

Sorry @Bad Toad yours came in at 5:59 PM right before 6PM entry time as the rules state so to be fair you cannot be in the top 5.

@nitzilla & @PKF655 hi BRPROPOKER can make more. If someone wants to organize another buy for these buttons in the U.S. I would just need to let Kristil know who the person organizing the group buy is and they will produce more once they have the desired quantities and you pay the invoice. The MOQ is 10 if there is rolling edge artwork which edge artwork is on these buttons. There is a Canadian contingent whom I suggested and allowed yesterday to do a Canadian GB on these buttons because enough people from Canada contacted me about getting more buttons. It is a small GB. I am switching employers next week and my wife also accepted a new Job this week and with the son back in school I just didn't have the time for a sitewide GB. I wasn't sure how the buttons were going to come out so I ordered a limited Qty knowing I would make some available, but not knowing they would be sought after by more than a few. If someone on here wants to run a buy for these buttons please PM me and let me know. If there were not enough interest in the Rebel Helmets you can do just a Deathstar Button GB. I only required these to be sold in sets because I purchased these in sets intending to sell them as sets.

Last edited:
Hi guys the first five people to get their posts into the PCF system are below. These will be the five people to get a set. A PM is coming to you all shortly.
@DMZ
@Blacksox1
@Polochris
@jonn1ecakes
@juankay20

Sorry @Bad Toad yours came in at 5:59 PM right before 6PM entry time as the rules state so to be fair you cannot be in the top 5.

@nitzilla & @PKF655 hi BRPROPOKER can make more. If someone wants to organize another buy for these buttons in the U.S. I would just let Kristil know who the person organizing the group buy is and they will produce more once they have the desired quantities and you pay the invoice. The MOQ is 10 if there is rolling edge artwork which edge artwork is on these buttons. There is a Canadian contingent whom I suggested and allowed yesterday to do a Canadian GB on these buttons because enough people from Canada contacted me about getting more buttons. It is a small GB. I am switching employers next week and my wife also accepted a new Job this week and with the son back in school I just didn't have the time for a sitewide GB. I wasn't sure how the buttons were going to come out so I ordered a limited Qty knowing I would make some available, but not knowing they would be sought after by more than a few. If someone one here wants to run a buy for these buttons please PM me and let me know.

Thank you!!!

As a huge star wars nerd, I would have loved to get a chance to acquire these amazing dealer buttons. Just like Jek I was too late tot he party and flamed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom