For Sale The Rebel vs Alliance Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi All,

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING- I have five of these Dealer Buttons sets for sale. They will only be sold as a set. Each member can only get one DB set so others can get a set. It will be $20 for a set shipped in the US with Tracking. For International members it will be $15 for both buttons + the Cost of the Actual International shipping. The button on the left is the "Deathstar" Dealer Button and shows both sides. The button on the right is the "Rebel Helmet" Dealer Button showing both sides. How this will work to make this fair. The first five people to Post the word PORKINS on Wednesday 9/23/2020 at 6PM Eastern Standard Time (US) will be given the chance to buy a set of these Buttons. I think the time I posted will give everyone everywhere a fair shot granted some people may have to get up a little earlier or sleep a little later depending on your sleeping habits. If you post PORKINS before the 9/23/2020 6PM EST time your entry will be void and you will not be able to able to get a button. Any other post with other comments is fine. I know the site system does not count seconds and entries will show people posting at the same time. So I'll just go by the order the site posts people's comments on this thread. and the first 5 to post PORKINS at the time posted will get the first chance to purchase the buttons.

SWDB.jpg
SWEDGES.jpg

Last edited:
The first five people to Post the word PORKINS on Wednesday 9/23/2020 at 6PM Eastern Standard Time (US) will be given the chance to buy a set of these Buttons. If you post PORKINS before the 9/23/2020 6PM EST time your entry will be void and you will not be able to able to get a button.
"I can hold it!"

Oh man, I have just about no idea how to figure out when/what that time translates to way over here. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Love these buttons!

Oh man, I have just about no idea how to figure out when/what that time translates to way over here. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Love these buttons!

So @HMK Stockholm is 6 hours ahead of the EST Time Zone which contains New York. So 6 PM would be 12AM where you are so it would be midnight. Are you near Stockholm or in the same time zone? This is what I use https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Not exactly near Stockholm, i live about 700km up north, but we only have one time zone in Sweden. Thanks mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom