For Sale The Rebel vs Alliance Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
porkins

is it too late for an ozzie battler?

Nope. Not too late. Read through the rules and figure out which time I posted is your local time and be one of the first five to Post Today at 6PM Eastern Standard Time in the US(New York).

I’m not a Star Wars guy and I won’t try and snag any of this merch but I do want to say that the Death Star one is sweet! Good job.

I do not know what the other button is a picture of. Also, never heard of Porkins or the term “carded” before, thanks for the education. :tup:

Next to Wedge.

The guy that played wedge is from Glasgow and I used to see him up the west end about 20 years ago when I was drunk out my nut.
I remember shouting something like “wedgie” and him shouting back “I’m just a normal person” then me pointing at my groin area and shouting “look at the size of that thing” then him just looking at me and shaking his head before getting into a taxi.
I'm still proud of that... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You can actually see this response go off the rails...

The guy that played wedge is from Glasgow

and I used to see him up the west end about 20 years ago when I was drunk out my nut.

I remember shouting something like “wedgie”

and him shouting back “I’m just a normal person”

then me pointing at my groin area and shouting “look at the size of that thing” then him just looking at me and shaking his head before getting into a taxi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom