THE PRESTIGE GROUP BUY (GB COMPLETE) (6 Viewers)

Just for fun, here is my preferred lineup for cash Vegas and Cali sets.

View attachment 474158

View attachment 474159

Yes, I used exactly this Cali colour set for my $1, $5, and $20. For my nickel I used the base Salmon and for the quarter I used the base Fuchsia. I did this so each progressive denomination alternates between a darker base/lighter blade and then lighter base/darker blade.

I should have extra dealer buttons for sale (at my collector-set group buy cost) after everything arrives. At least six extras, maybe as many as twelve. First-come, first-served -- hit me up via PM if interested.

And for you Canadians, I also have a potential re-shipper in CAN which would significantly reduce your shipping costs.

@Jeff
@Himewad
@CdnBeerLover
@atomiktoaster
@Ben8257
@TheWhat
@chutracheese

I'm curious on how many orders was placed. Hope it was a lot because you guys are awesome

You have been great to work with. Thanks to everyone involved for making this happen. Really very excited for these.

Attachments

• 20200613_120638.jpg
    20200613_120638.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 201
  • 20200613_120915.jpg
    20200613_120915.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 214
Still blows my mind that people would want to pay the asking prices for the boardwalk set, when they can get these chips or many other that are much nicer for much cheaper. These are great

I remember being surprised how soon they got back to me. I don’t remember more than a couple hours ever
Make sure you check your junk mail
Yes Junk Mail. For some reason the first and second times I got an Email from Amy and Ringo the mails went to the SPAM/JUNK folder. I was waiting for emails and didn't realize they were in the Junk folder. My initial email from Dan went straight to my inbox.

@K ALL IN 9
All chips are shipped from China, the reason that the European customers can get their chips quicker on hand is because they paid their own shipping cost for about $300 - $500 while for the US orders we are trying to cover the major shipping costs by ourselves.

I wish I could figure out how to transfer my PDF into an image file so I could post my proofs. The set is going to be SO perfect!

I wish I could figure out how to transfer my PDF into an image file so I could post my proofs. The set is going to be SO perfect!
Mel I use the Snipping Tool that comes in Windows 10 and I am able to capture my PDF into an image and make it a .JPG.

Did Anyone order the 39mm Chips? It seems like almost everyone ordered the 43mm Chips.

Did Anyone order the 39mm Chips? It seems like almost everyone ordered the 43mm Chips.
@BGinGA hammered into my brain that Sunfly 43mm are way nicer than the 39mm -- I trusted this opinion and jumped into a full 43mm set. I haven't actually seen the 39mm before, so I don't know first hand. Also, there aren't many inexpensive options for 43mm chips. Here's one! :)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom