The Prestige GB pr0n thread (Sunfly)

Reaction score
Today I had the privelege to be the first one to receive his chips from the Prestige GB via Sunfly (as this was a semi custom order and directly shipped to Germany).

First thing I must say: doing business with @SUN-FLY Poker Chips was a pleasure ... quick response time on emails (whether it was John or Ringo) and absolutely fast turnaround time on the whole order :tup:

2020/05/26: sent payment
2020/05/27: received artwork proof
2020/06/06: received shipping info
2020/06/08: UPS driver took parcel with him (as only cash accepted for VAT/customs) :confused
2020/06/09: wife paid cash and got the parcel

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-09 at 16.08.38.jpeg

Unboxing of three boxes (one cash set, one tourney set ... and a surprise as John already told me in the GB thread - so I wondered what this could be) ... my wife and myself could not believe what was inside - along with a touching letter from John, there was this:

As the set is dedicated to our son "Moritz" who will be born in around six weeks, we received this great chips (suited for babies I guess) - diameter 44mm, height 10mm) - one each for each semi custom chip I ordered. Thanks so much guys!

sunfly_moritz_07.jpeg
sunfly_moritz_08.jpeg

I thought it couldn't get any better ... but I was wrong - here are pics of the semi custom cash and tourney set. I must admit this order was a "check in the dark" as I never had Sunfly hybrids in my hands before (I know the "you should have gotten samples" phrases will pop up now :D).

My expectations were well exceeded. These are absolutely great chips (and I had a lot of sets over the years: plastic, custom ASM, BCC, PNY's, Pharaohs, ceramics). And while I might be a little affected by the background of this set, I must say: THESE ARE STUNNING :eek:... great feel, great look, great colors, great sound.

Everyone who is involved in this GB: look forward to your shipment ... enough said: here are some pics:

sunfly_moritz_02.jpeg
sunfly_moritz_06.jpeg
sunfly_moritz_03.jpeg

T20000 starting stack:

sunfly_moritz_04.jpeg

43 mm
sunfly_moritz_05.jpeg

Also my first 43mm chips I ever had - I love them but am happy that I did not order the whole set in 43mm.
My favorite colors are fuchsia (5c), turquoise (20c), lemon (1€) and salmon (T5000) ... all chips look awesome, but I am more than happy that the three best colors are the chips most used in the cash set (as planned).

Will add some more pr0n in the next couple of days - now I need to find an appropriate storage solution!

My breakdown (if anyone cares):

100x 5c
200x 20c
120x 1€
060x 5€
020x 14€ (just for fun as 14 was the jersey number from both my wife and me)

020x Bounty
010x Show Em

100x T25
100x T100
060x T500
080x T1000
060x T5000
=================
930 chips total

If anyone needs stack pictures regarding dirty stack issues (or color combinations) for a decision before the GB ends, I would be happy to provide them!

Last edited:

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great pics, I really like the combo you picked for the cash set. :tup:

Last edited:

GianThaMan

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As the set is dedicated to our son "Moritz" who will be born in around six weeks, we received this great chips (suited for babies I guess) - diameter 44mm, height 10mm) - one each for each semi custom chip I ordered. Thanks so much guys!

sunfly_moritz_07.jpeg
sunfly_moritz_08.jpeg
Those are the cutest chips ever! Can you shuffle them though?

MrWitti

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, nice! My payment was received 25th, so looks like you took a sneaky shortcut, lol.
Thanks for sharing pics, can‘t wait to get mine :)

Nacknime

Waiting List
Reaction score
How did you get a first delivery attempt within 2 days of getting shipping info? I got my shipping info 3 days ago and it tells me UPS hasn't even picked up the package yet... Gotta stay patient

LeGold

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They sure do look nice! Looking forward to get mine (with $200+ in shipping I hope it won't take too long :) )

Raphmivey

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey guys would you mind giving me the tickness of a single 43mm chip and the tickness of a 50 chips stack? Im building a custom case while waiting as I ordered a 43mm set. Thx!!!
@doublequeen I agree with you your Cash color selection is great! Looks amazing in the case. Makes me happy as I picked the same colors as you except for the red (for me its a green)

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most ceramics have 3.3mm thickness, regardless of diameter. A few exceptions, but not hybrids or 43mm chips..

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I admit I don't get the joke... French is my first language, not English. I'm always willing to learn please explain :)
tickness vs thickness...... sounds a bit Cockney to some, I suppose.

Top Bottom