The Official Unofficial Mixed Set Showcase Thread of PCF! (4 Viewers)

This is my fav
FD576FCA-1891-4043-A07B-315D1B3C144C.jpeg
3A0B9CE4-5E9F-40C6-AAD1-871390B943BB.jpeg

I have to say there is.

I'm still a new chipper by all accounts other than my post count. I've got Jack's and older Paulsons...and the difference is quite noticeable for me. Chips with lead and more weight feel much different to me. The sound they make when a bet is made or a big raise is thrown into the pot, it makes a distinct noise.

As @upNdown points out, maybe most people won't notice. I'm an OCD type of chipper. I got into TRK and leaded chips as much as money has allowed me thus far.

I have playable sets of Jack's, TRKs, and leaded Paulsons, and all are very very different!

Happy Chipping!!!

Cheers mate, I hadn't heard of TRKs before so they're another candidate.

Spoilt for choice now!

@Jeevansluck…..”If we talk about color and beauty, TRK maybe lacks a bit.”

I beg to differ my friend. ;) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
832BDFE7-018A-4B6C-8904-AAF494385A95.jpeg

A look deep into the rabbit hole. These could possibly be a couple of the last TRK sets put together for less than the price of a new car.
The Pick Hobson set is most likely one of a kind in the sense of the only rack not mint is the Overland $5s.
All Riverside chips and Don Frenche’s are sharp edged beauties. Over four years invested in chasing these beauties down.
Not a project for the faint of heart! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I beg to differ my friend. ;) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: View attachment 782828
A look deep into the rabbit hole. These could possibly be a couple of the last TRK sets put together for less than the price of a new car.
The Pick Hobson set is most likely one of a kind in the sense of the only rack not mint is the Overland $5s.
All Riverside chips and Don Frenche’s are sharp edged beauties. Over four years invested in chasing these beauties down.
Dam brother!!!! First thing is, I stand corrected!

Second, all that popped into my head after reading your words....
giphy (1) (10).gif

I beg to differ my friend. ;) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: View attachment 782828
Disgusting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom