The Official Royals PrOn Thread! (1 Viewer)

I just got done with cleaning and oiling mine. Now it's time to come up with a design for my labels.

Who did these labels for you again, @Himewad?

Edit: ...and btw, now I want Matsui racks. Thanks, jerk. ;)

CoronaVirus keeping you inside? Finish your labels! All done with my set except for the final 100 chips I will order when the pinks are back in stock.

DBC4A731-0CAF-4E6C-B6B0-12C304DAE921.jpeg

@Himewad ... The old ball-and-chain won't let me use paper towels because of the virus and they are somehow a commodity. Guess I'll have to oil using one of the alternate methods. Maybe swipe-n-wipe...

Beautiful!
Thanks! 2600 labels takes some time, as well as cleaning and oiling 1300 chips. Especially taking the extra time to align every label the same way on the chip. I hope my players will appreciate all the time I put into these new chips.

Thanks! 2600 labels takes some time, as well as cleaning and oiling 1300 chips. Especially taking the extra time to align every label the same way on the chip. I hope my players will appreciate all the time I put into these new chips.

They won't, but we do. I actually enjoyed the labelling process personally.

They won't, but we do. I actually enjoyed the labelling process personally.
Unfortunately, you are probably correct. I enjoy creating the labels, and seeing the labels on the chips. But I would be lying if I said I enjoy applying the labels.

Unfortunately, you are probably correct. I enjoy creating the labels, and seeing the labels on the chips. But I would be lying if I said I enjoy applying the labels.

I did 1100 Royals, so 2200 labels. Most of my guys could care less about what chips we use. I aligned the labels as well. I really loved how they came out.

Now since I have nothing better to do, I’m going to put a cash set together, only 600-700 chips this time.

By the time I'm finished I always think "That was more relaxing than I thought, I should offer chip labeling as a service."

Then I realize that the cost of shipping (or reshipping) would make the endeavor financially worthless.

Those look great, I decided to not go with oil for now, something about that chalky look I kinda like! I’ll post more pictures when my whole case/set-up is completedView attachment 428173

Nice labels! I went chalky for about 6 months. Finally decided to oil then up and I definitely prefer it.

I will be watching like a (tiger) Hawk for the updates! Keep ‘em coming!
Will do. I forgot to add that I'm waiting on the pink chips to get back in stock so that I can order my final chips. Getting 25 extra pinks (will have 40 total), 25 light blues ("ALL IN" chips), 25 reds ("SHOW 'EM" chips) and 25 grays ("RELOAD" chips). My labels are already in-hand. I just need those pink chips to be available. Not exactly sure why Apache has had such a long delay with their re-stocking of these chips.

60mm, yes they are custom made, and they’re from a place in Ocean City, New Jersey called We Make it Personal https://wemakeitpersonal.net/

My wife and I got married there, and we have already gotten so many custom things! I had a good relationship with them, sent them the discs I wanted and my artwork, and voila. Truly dude, these are so unbelievably cool, it’s just classy and kinda old school! They are also some of the nicest people I’ve ever met! Attached are the pictures of the original stock of the discs.

Attachments

• 93873262-D2EA-4B74-87F2-2495AB42D07E.jpeg
    93873262-D2EA-4B74-87F2-2495AB42D07E.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 114
How much are those wooden dealer buttons. They are great!

How much are those wooden dealer buttons. They are great!
Yeah they are awesome! I ended up paying about $25 for both. I’m not sure if this will always be the price, it’s kind of a smaller place in New Jersey, but I’m happy to give any contact information you’d like.

Also, are you trying to one up me with those sick dealer buttons!!? Lol, I don’t know if those are new, but those are sick, where’d ya get them from?

Also, are you trying to one up me with those sick dealer buttons!!? Lol, I don’t know if those are new, but those are sick, where’d ya get them from?
I got the dealer buttons back in November. @ABC Gifts and Awards made them (now they seem to prefer to go under the name of @BR Pro Poker - same company, though). If you think those are cool, I’ve got something else in the works, as well. Will be a while before I get them, unfortunately.

My yellows don't even come close to fitting 20 to a barrel (hard to get a good picture representation.) Everything else fits fine to just a little tight.

View attachment 383896

I can't even come close to squeezing them in. Or cramming them in. Or forcing them in. F*ck you out of context thread.
Is everyone else having the same issue with the yellows being thicker than the other chips? I wouldn't want to buy them if they are that substantially bigger than the others.

Is everyone else having the same issue with the yellows being thicker than the other chips? I wouldn't want to buy them if they are that substantially bigger than the others.
Yep, they are definitely thicker than the other colors. But they are so bright when oiled. I can’t imagine my chip lineup without them.

Just get Matsui racks and they fit fine.

Yep, they are definitely thicker than the other colors. But they are so bright when oiled. I can’t imagine my chip lineup without them.

Just get Matsui racks and they fit fine.

Apache's Bud Jones 43mm racks also fit great. That's what I used before I got my Matsuis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom