The Official Royals PrOn Thread! (3 Viewers)

8F20F993-77CE-4F91-A742-A6CC4CADEF56.jpeg

I probably drove @Gear crazy but I feel like these @Apache chips are the best CC on the market and I couldn’t resist getting some super minimalist labels made!

I made a pr0n thread and am looking forward to some thoughts.

Just read this entire thread. I'm going with Royals once they're all in stock (May :().

Thanks to all who posted pics and asked questions. It's greatly appreciated.
Stay tuned... I have a set that is 1/4 of the way labeled. 3/4 more and it'll be photo time!

Just the yellows and whites to go, but I’ll leave those for tomorrow. My ping pong table works great for this. Just turn up the volume on the tv in the next room and oil away.

9232E37C-488B-4DF2-BF2F-FC1AB2696651.jpeg

Are there rules or standards when choosing chip colors for custom labeled sets, or is it just what ever I want to do? Mine would be for low stakes cash game ($.25, $.50, $1, $5, $10, $20/$25) and maybe in the future filling the set out w/ some high stakes / tourney chips denoms.

Thinking about going with this:

.25.jpg .50.jpg 1.jpg 5.jpg 10.jpg 25.jpg

Anything wrong with this set-up? Do I "need" a black chip? Addmittedly the black, light blue, and grey aren't my favorites, and the pink one is out of stock.

Sorry for the newb questions.

I have a hard time believing it's a real cash game. Aren't people worried about chip security - he should be using something more unique than a 49c chip to represent $25,000.
This actually huge upgrade to what they were using before,

Are there rules or standards when choosing chip colors for custom labeled sets, or is it just what ever I want to do? Mine would be for low stakes cash game ($.25, $.50, $1, $5, $10, $20/$25) and maybe in the future filling the set out w/ some high stakes / tourney chips denoms.

View attachment 415673 View attachment 415674 View attachment 415675 View attachment 415676 View attachment 415677 View attachment 415678

Anything wrong with this set-up? Do I "need" a black chip? Addmittedly the black, light blue, and grey aren't my favorites, and the pink one is out of stock.

You should start a new thread or just do some reading here, to get input on your questions. Because the truth is there are no right or wrong answers, and a variety of opinions should help you arrive at your own decisions. And you probably won’t get many advice type opinions on a thread dedicated to showing off these chips.
But I’ll start with this one, just because it’s a pet peeve you don’t need the 50 cent chip and you don’t need the ten dollar chip. They’re inefficient.
Now go do some reading, or start a thread soliciting advice.

View attachment 415673 View attachment 415674 View attachment 415675 View attachment 415676 View attachment 415677 View attachment 415678

I agree with @upNdown start new thread or search "set breakdown" titles only and you will see 4 pages You will see a resounding " you dont't need a $.50 or .$10 chip"

Also search "traditional colors" or "Cali colors"

Hi All,

The Royals are my first semi-custom set. Used the dreaded dice chips for years, when the pre-order was offered I ordered 1100 chips chips for a tourney set, I had @p5woody help design the labels and @Gear make them. I could not be happier. I could not come up with a card room name that I liked, but I wanted something somewhat personalized. I went with the Paulson Classics design using my initials.

I am very pleased with how they turned out, only have 1000 more labels to apply. Its actually fun and relaxing for me. Here is my line up, its a little untraditional but I like it. Am planning on a cash set with Royals to next.

IMG_0730.JPG

Hi All,

The Royals are my first semi-custom set. Used the dreaded dice chips for years, when the pre-order was offered I ordered 1100 chips chips for a tourney set, I had @p5woody help design the labels and @Gear make them. I could not be happier. I could not come up with a card room name that I liked, but I wanted something somewhat personalized. I went with the Paulson Classics design using my initials.

I am very pleased with how they turned out, only have 1000 more labels to apply. Its actually fun and relaxing for me. Here is my line up, its a little untraditional but I like it. Am planning on a cash set with Royals to next.

View attachment 416449
I like non-traditional lineups. Makes it more personal. Nice job.

Hi All,

View attachment 416449

I hate non-traditional line-ups. I find yours to be 100% acceptable. :tup::tup::tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom