The Official Royals PrOn Thread! (1 Viewer)

mummel

Full House
Reaction score
I just got my shipping notice today. Cant wait! Thank you Apache. Let's gooooooooo!

Post that PrOn folks. Let's see 'em!

royalpokerchipsset.jpg

Will be following this thread. Just got my shipping notice and says ETA is Thursday.

We have 2 tables for our poker league. I/we like higher denom starting stacks so I got a bunch. I still need to order more (blank 500s along with this barrel will be relabeled as 500K plus more 5Ks and a barrel or two more 25K and 100K). Hoping everything is available then I need to look up what he/they said about labels.

I just ordered a 400 chip STT blank set! Going to use my Bean Town Poker custom design for tourney denoms! These are sweet!

What racks are you guys using?
I'm hoping they'll fit right into some Matsuis. I also have some Chipco 43mm racks but I'm not sure they'll fit a fill barrel since they tend to run snug compared to my cheaper China racks.

Any pics of those yellows? Look great.

Contact gene at abc gifts. He is already working on my labels
We have 2 tables for our poker league. I/we like higher denom starting stacks so I got a bunch. I still need to order more (blank 500s along with this barrel will be relabeled as 500K plus more 5Ks and a barrel or two more 25K and 100K). Hoping everything is available then I need to look up what he/they said about labels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom