Mixing Empire or Majestics with Royals (2 Viewers)

bmacpoker

Pair
Reaction score
Obviously this is my own opinion and I'll probably just need to get samples...

I plan on getting a cash set of Royals from Apache. Had a sample for a while, love them. I don't have a ton of money or patience to replace labels and customize, wish I could do something different for the 25c. The Empire design would be perfect, and actually like the idea of 39mm fracs with the 43mm set.

But of course Majestics would be a better "feel" since they're also china clays. I suppose my question is, do you all think the feel of the Empires would be distracting? I don't know if I want to buy both samples to find out the Empires are not going to work anyway.

that would kill me to have tina chips mixed into a China clay set
Good to know... I've never handled tina chips, only brpropoker ceramics (I have a sample from a while back). I'm not a huge fan of ceramics, they somehow feel lighter, even if they're similar.

Last edited:
Good to know... I've never handled tina chips, only brpropoker ceramics (I have a sample from a while back). I'm not a huge fan of ceramics, they somehow feel lighter, even if they're similar.
Tina card mold chips largely handle very similarly to brpro ceramics. Very bright sounding and seemingly hard as glass/ceramic (hence the name!)

The hybrid ceramics that are new to market are a softer plastic that might work better in a mixed set.

I think majestic+royals would make a great set

Tina card mold chips largely handle very similarly to brpro ceramics. Very bright sounding and seemingly hard as glass/ceramic (hence the name!)

The hybrid ceramics that are new to market are a softer plastic that might work better in a mixed set.

I think majestic+royals would make a great set
I think logically it would, but the pics of the 25c Majestics makes me hesitate. I like pink for fracs, but it looks maybe a bit too salmon for me.

You definitely need to get samples of all of them before committing a full set of anything.

I don't have a lot of money or patience either, but in this case I would beg, borrow or steal samples to see how they work with Royals before buying much.

I bought the Bank chips and relabeled (piece of cake) and I cannot imagine using them with my Empire or Taj ceramics.

I did order samples, figured my friend might want a set of something also, it works out. I've had a Royals sample for about a year, haven't had the chance to pull the trigger. I love them, *only* dubious about the 25c (but don't hate it). I knew I'd have to get more samples, but definitely like having people's input from here as well. Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom