Official Card Pron (1 Viewer)

Dug these plastics out of the closet yesterday after forgetting about them since the Moneymaker-boom, which I got with Pokerstars points. Never played with them so still in basically perfect condition (besides slight uniform yellowing, unless they came that way). Ran a search but only found one thread on here for Studking and it was a different deck/setup. Thought it was cool enough to share.

yAW5CHa.jpg

Last edited:
I want to try out KEM's as I see so many conflicting views about it... But I just can't get over the price. On their website I see them for $32.50 for a set, and on amazon they go for $50 for a set.

This just seems like such a crazy price when things like Bicycle Prestige, Copag, and other similar medium-high quality cards can be picked up for $10-$20 for a set.

I want to try out KEM's as I see so many conflicting views about it... But I just can't get over the price. On their website I see them for $32.50 for a set, and on amazon they go for $50 for a set.

This just seems like such a crazy price when things like Bicycle Prestige, Copag, and other similar medium-high quality cards can be picked up for $10-$20 for a set.
Go DalNegro or Desjgn.....

One interesting deck of cards in my collection. Great Russian Standard made by Piatnik. They use classic Russian face cards and uses Russian indexes. They are paper and I use them for patience games (like solitaire)

(Sorry for photo quality - I am not good at it)

1000040575.jpg
1000040576.jpg
1000040578.jpg
1000040581.jpg
1000040582.jpg

One interesting deck of cards in my collection. Great Russian Standard made by Piatnik. They use classic Russian face cards and uses Russian indexes. They are paper and I use them for patience games (like solitaire)

(Sorry for photo quality - I am not good at it)

View attachment 1270064View attachment 1270065View attachment 1270066View attachment 1270067View attachment 1270068
I love some of these foreign decks styles and only wish some of them came in plastic.

Actually there was a plastic variation of this style of deck made by some beer company (Though they changed blue colours to green). Unfortunately they are really hard to get now

View attachment 1270069
Actually I managed to find out the company that made these plastic cards! I asked them if they can do another plastic cards with this style and they said that they can if at least 300 decks would be ordered (They use PVC plastic for it)

1000006159.jpg

I used copags years ago but recently wanted to try others. 8 kem (4 decks were free from my office). Only opened a red/blue pair. Want to see if they warp with usage. People complain about a smell from copags but these kem have a smell out of the wrapper.. doesnt bother me but im guessing reduces over time. I didnt like the cardboard boxes so bought some copag empty boxes from spinetti's. Also got 10 of the black matrix/interwoven Desjgn. In the upper left.. im putting those in the cardboard kem boxes. The two other desjgn boxes have other decks.. which i didnt like as much as matrix.

1000006163.jpg

Got some metal plate business card blanks to put on top. I store face up. Not sure if this is voodoo but whatever helps prevent warping.

1000006164.jpg

All boxed up. Will play with two extra matrix and the red/blue kems and see how they do over time.

Also playing with some bicycle prestige (only poker size I have) and an old copag deck that sat in a car for like 7 years (never warped.. seem fine).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom