The Ironbound Lounge Cash Set (CPC) (1 Viewer)

Have the value chip play off the limit chip and just use the same colors in a different iteration. Charcoal base with DG Tiger and Gray spots. I’m not really concerned with dirty stacks in a limit game, and I think they’re different enough that it could be avoided anyway.
I always like when a limit set does this or uses the same/similar spot pattern

1. Have the value chip play off the limit chip and just use the same colors in a different iteration. Charcoal base with DG Tiger and Gray spots. I’m not really concerned with dirty stacks in a limit game, and I think they’re different enough that it could be avoided anyway.

View attachment 1151002

Close.....

1686787773364.png

(Joe will undoubtably recognize this chip lol)

Black for the base color would look awesome as well, if you wanted more contrast.

Here’s another couple iterations. To me, blurple and DG Tiger combo is pretty much can’t miss, as we’ve seen from the Barrel House T500. These two chips are the same, just with rotated spots. Not sure which version I prefer.

39BB27B5-D4CD-4E14-BBD5-774E993678D9.jpeg

5547B6FB-C473-4D85-B1DD-32B270365DED.jpeg

Last edited:
Alright, I need my locals' help on this one.

I'm obviously going to do an add on for more DG Tiger racks for the workhorse chip. Thoughts on the red chip as a value chip? I'd flex the chip between using it as a value chip in the limit set and as a progressive bounty chip for the tournament set. Does this chip go well or does it blend in too much with the workhorse?

@Irish @juankay20 @CantSpellPoker @Phish1321 @72o @Nuhockey @ReallyGoodUsername @theewpice

View attachment 1150986
For me the colors are too similar. I like Chip's Purple or Lukes Gray.

For me the colors are too similar. I like Chip's Purple or Lukes Gray.
Agree...
Close.....

View attachment 1151030

(Joe will undoubtably recognize this chip lol)

Black for the base color would look awesome as well, if you wanted more contrast.

Here’s another couple iterations. To me, blurple and DG Tiger combo is pretty much can’t miss, as we’ve seen from the Barrel House T500. These two chips are the same, just with rotated spots. Not sure which version I prefer.

View attachment 1151035

View attachment 1151037
Love both of these. Think I'd go 318314 instead of 418414 for cost reasons and I don't think it'd lose much to be honest.

Hmm....

Ironbound Lounge Limit Purple.png
Ironbound Lounge Limit Gray-Black.png

Don’t love the grey, personally, but the base colors and the orange as an edge spot with the blue is great.
I'm not really sure what else would work. Maybe light blue? I'm trying to make the new value chip cohesive with the workhorse. The charcoal doesn't work of course.

Reactions: BNM
Mets colors!! ;) :p :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
DG Peacock would be Mets colors. I'm trying to not repeat base colors among chips in the Ironbound set. Blurple, though I really liked it, would go against this.

I'm not really sure what else would work. Maybe light blue? I'm trying to make the new value chip cohesive with the workhorse. The charcoal doesn't work of course.
Just read through this post again and, apologies, but I’m not exactly sure for what you intend your new chip. Where will it fit into your existing set?

Just read through this post again and, apologies, but I’m not exactly sure for what you intend your new chip. Where will it fit into your existing set?
I'm looking to add a value chip to my limit set of the DG Tiger chips. I have 8 racks of the workhorse DG Tiger chip. I'm going to order an add on for 8 more racks of workhorse chips, but along with that order also order two racks of a value chip to add to the bank of the set when playing limit games.

I'm looking to add a value chip to my limit set of the DG Tiger chips. I have 8 racks of the workhorse DG Tiger chip. I'm going to order an add on for 8 more racks of workhorse chips, but along with that order also order two racks of a value chip to add to the bank of the set when playing limit games.
Sorry, what do you mean by “value” chip?

Sorry, what do you mean by “value” chip?
Most limit sets have a higher denomination to provide more bank. For a 2/4 limit game, the workhorse chip would be a $1 with each player usually starting with $100 or one rack of $1's. A $20 or $25 "value" chip is also usually in the set to have more bank in case all of the workhorse chips get used up. This happened at @Irish 's meetup a few weeks ago, hence my plan to add on workhorse chips and add a value chip to the set in case two racks of workhorse chips per player for an 8 player game is not enough!

Reactions: BNM
Nice. I do like the value chip. What about white instead of grey for the 2nd edge spot?

He'd be better off going with the Marlins chips. At this point the Marlins are in a way better position to be in the postseason.
At this point Mets colors might influence Joe to sell off all his chips.... lol

At this point Mets colors might influence Joe to sell off all his chips.... lol
No such thing as transition years in chipping. Always adding and wheeling and dealing!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom