The Ironbound Lounge Cash Set (CPC) (2 Viewers)

Absolutely beautiful chips and fantastic history. I hope you have kids, this is a true family heirloom. Thanks for sharing.

Great set!
It is great to see components of my country's flag there.

The $1 is the MVP for me :D

Great set!
It is great to see components of my country's flag there.

The $1 is the MVP for me :D
You could probably poll a random sample of 100 people walking through downtown Porto and I would say at least 10 of them would know of Ferry Street in Newark. That's what exactly what I was going for with the 50 cent chip! I mocked up a $100 chip as well, but I didn't have it made because I wasn't 100% happy with it.

Ironbound Lounge Cash Mock Up Coat of Arms 1.png

See above post. I thought about it, but at the end of the day, I wasn't happy with anything I was coming up with. I want to see maybe if red instead of retro red and DG green would look. I don't want to repeat colors used in the set if I can help it, but the irony is that I already did that with DG yellow.
Absolutely beautiful chips and fantastic history. I hope you have kids, this is a true family heirloom. Thanks for sharing.
It definitely will be. I can see my kids fighting for this one.
Love the colors - great job!
Thank you! How is your set coming along?

This thread needs more attention. Set is straight fire. Great job Joe! Look forward to getting this set in play in September
I prefer that this stay under the radar actually. Beats getting my PM box flooded with asks for samples. Thank you for your kind words! I'm flattered that you're speaking of this set in the same breath as many other HOF sets. The meet up next month is going to be awesome!

Beautiful set! I ordered my first set on Tuesday. 4 to 5 months. It kills me but it isn't nearly as bad as those who wait a year. I feel for them. How long did it take to get your proofs?

Absolutely beautiful set, Joe! You can tell that some thought was actually put into these…and those make the best customs. Congrats bud they’re awesome.

Favorite = fiver

Careful of "chip-fishing" out there folks. The OP of my set reveals always have untouched photos that aren't edited at all. Messing around with the Prisma app distorts things, but my goodness do the chips look nice.

IMG_20221205_141802107.jpg
IMG_20221205_141719817.jpg
IMG_20221205_122441530.jpg
IMG_20221205_122514145.jpg
IMG_20221205_141537506.jpg
IMG_20221205_122327691.jpg

This goes to the top with The Moonlight and Strawberry Lemonade (I think that's right, I'm getting forgetful). The whole set is beautiful, the progression is nice, but, that $1 chip is Fan-fuckin-tastic! Pardon my foul language, but, that's what this chip made me do!

Thanks for the story behind the chips as well. After reading the story I can definitely see it portrayed in what's been done in the chips, very nice work all around! Definitely something to be proud of and passed down through the family.

Love 'em... but if CPC could make that Paulson's $100 that'd be sick - your mock up looked great :D

Alright, I need my locals' help on this one.

I'm obviously going to do an add on for more DG Tiger racks for the workhorse chip. Thoughts on the red chip as a value chip? I'd flex the chip between using it as a value chip in the limit set and as a progressive bounty chip for the tournament set. Does this chip go well or does it blend in too much with the workhorse?

@Irish @juankay20 @CantSpellPoker @Phish1321 @72o @Nuhockey @ReallyGoodUsername @theewpice

Ironbound Lounge Limit Set.png

I'm obviously going to do an add on for more DG Tiger racks for the workhorse chip. Thoughts on the red chip as a value chip? I'd flex the chip between using it as a value chip in the limit set and as a progressive bounty chip for the tournament set. Does this chip go well or does it blend in too much with the workhorse?

@Irish @juankay20 @CantSpellPoker @Phish1321 @72o @Nuhockey @ReallyGoodUsername @theewpice

View attachment 1150986
Needs more contrast IMO
Oh wait, you didn’t ask for MY opinion.
1686784539137.gif

Needs more contrast IMO
Oh wait, you didn’t ask for MY opinion.
View attachment 1150993
That's my initial gut feeling as well. Do you have any suggestions for a base color that would work a bit better? Trying not to repeat base colors from the main cash set, however.

View attachment 1150986
Too close, in my opinion. A few ideas:

1. Have the value chip play off the limit chip and just use the same colors in a different iteration. Charcoal base with DG Tiger and Gray spots. I’m not really concerned with dirty stacks in a limit game, and I think they’re different enough that it could be avoided anyway.

1D1B1E79-D091-484F-99BF-C9F2AD0F7727.jpeg

2. Take your $0.50 chip and “invert it,” so to speak, with a bright white base and retro red + light green spots, so you’re still using flag colors.

1B6FBE93-207F-4D02-9162-E58D15D48337.jpeg

3. This is just a chip I like the look of. Imperial blue is underrated. Not sure it really “fits” the theme here, but whatever.

3EF64A77-408C-4196-937D-240E7B92F72E.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom