THE H CLUB CASH SET (1 Viewer)

Mtvernonbryan

Straight
Reaction score
OK, pulled the trigger on this cash set to compliment my H-CLUB tourney set. Small add-on (400) chips but this will serve me well as I will use the blue and lavender chips as both $1's and T1000's.
CASH SET FINAL.JPG

Last edited:
This is discouraging since I just put in a CPC order for a similar type of set :oops:

don't get me wrong, it can work but I didn't order the right quantities. too many different chips, not enough chips. I rushed it basically. They still will work for the size of tournies I host.

don't get me wrong, it can work but I didn't order the right quantities. too many different chips, not enough chips. I rushed it basically. They still will work for the size of tournies I host.

Fair enough! Also mine is more for micro cash with family and tourneys, I'll eventually build another cash set for small/mid stakes.

But enough of me derailing your thread.

Despite its simplicity, the $5 is my favorite chip of that lineup. I also like the shaped inlays!

Fair enough! Also mine is more for micro cash with family and tourneys, I'll eventually build another cash set for small/mid stakes.

But enough of me derailing your thread.

Despite its simplicity, the $5 is my favorite chip of that lineup. I also like the shaped inlays!
thanks!! funny you say that. I basically built the set around that chip.

I love love love these! They feel like a vintage Cali cardroom set, I think you nailed em!

Going out on a limb, but I might actually swap the $20 and $100 colors haha

Very nice. You might want to print these out as close to real chip/inlay size to make sure the denoms are easily legible. My aging crew is having trouble reading denoms on my 7yr old custom set; especially when we're using the bigger table. Sadly they never got used to a fixed dealer so our deal rotates. whiners.

UPDATE: NO... I could not live with the quantities I initially ordered to double as a cash set. had to add a few more but I will still incorporate one of the tourney chips into my cash games. Just couldn't pull off a massive $2k-3k custom chip order. Maybe there are others in the same boat. I edited original post to reflect the update.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom