Berzerk Island - Cash ceramic (1 Viewer)

If I may… your whole aesthetic and branding is awesome but then I feel like the « Dealer » font on the button is coming from nowhere and does not match the rest.

I would try to keep it red but in the same font than the logo, or the one from the plaques. And perhaps also in circle?

Or I would even ditch the term from the face of the button, keep it just on the edge side. Everyone knows that is the Dealer Button, imho no need to have it written.

If I may… your whole aesthetic and branding is awesome but then I feel like the « Dealer » font on the button is coming from nowhere and does not match the rest.

I would try to keep it red but in the same font than the logo, or the one from the plaques. And perhaps also in circle?

Or I would even ditch the term from the face of the button, keep it just on the edge side. Everyone knows that is the Dealer Button, imho no need to have it written.
That is an interesting point and I will need to think about it. I think it is just something I’m used to having dealer on the front.

Now we are getting close!
IMG_4953.png
IMG_4952.png
IMG_4951.png

Some color changes were made, but here is a sample print in bad lighting. I will definitely tweak the green on the 100.
IMG_5208.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom