Berzerk Island - Cash ceramic (1 Viewer)

Gunnar

Flush
Reaction score
So I have been working with an amazing designer to create a cash set using Ceramics plus some misc chips.

Cash set 43mm
IMG_4866.jpeg
IMG_4868.jpeg

Then we have
IMG_4865.jpeg

Bounty 48.5mm (Wanted for raiding)
Bomb pot 50mm (Blow the horns)
Beer chip 45mm (Mjöður)

IMG_4864.jpeg

This is a dual purpose chip, one is to have it when playing a tournament with a second chance so you can see what players have used that option. Second is to use it as an add-on chip or cash behind chip.

All-in chip and dealer chip is in the works.

All feedback appreciated. ( it is in the works as well to change the ship on 25k)

50 chip is thought for a small limit game.

My feedback.

Are you going for edge alignment? That's a lot of opportunities for misalignment.

Gives major Matsui vibes.

Love the contrasting inlay rings. I like all the chips, but if one had to go, I would drop the 50. Not a needed denomination with the 25s and 100s available, and the color decision for the inlay ring is tough.

Thanks for spotting the spelling mistake!

I thought of the 50 for limit and for OPFC. I agree it is my least favourite I will think about it.

Thanks for all the kind words ☺️ Matsui is definitely an inspiration to these chips.

Gives major Matsui vibes.

Love the contrasting inlay rings. I like all the chips, but if one had to go, I would drop the 50. Not a needed denomination with the 25s and 100s available, and the color decision for the inlay ring is tough.
I was going to say… give Matsui a call and ask for a quote for the tournament chips before you order. You only have one outer ring fee to pay for. It will be a bit more than the ceramics, but so much better in the long run- if these are forever chips.

https://matsuieurope.com/

I was going to say… give Matsui a call and ask for a quote for the tournament chips before you order. You only have one outer ring fee to pay for. It will be a bit more than the ceramics, but so much better in the long run- if these are forever chips.

https://matsuieurope.com/
I’m ordering straight from my old vendor for Ceramics. I have touched base with matsui but the quote is a lot higher. I will get Matusi later but this is a cash set ☺️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom