Auburn University Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Stebo0792

Pair
Reaction score
So, first of all, thank you in advance for any thoughts and recommendations you all share.

I’m a huge Auburn University alumni and fan. I decided to create a cash set showing the love for my University and my love for poker. I’m currently in search of a couple more racks to complete what I imagine this set to become. I currently have and looking for the following chips. All are THC solids. (###) is the number I currently have.

Showboat Gray will be my fracs 0.50 (100) I have these
Royal Blue will be my $1’s (200) I have these
Orange Starburst will be my $5’s (200) I have these
Black solids will be my $10’s (100) I have these
White will be my $20’s (100) I have these

I will be sending chips off to be milled and gonna have custom labels made. Taking recommendations on who I should get to do that as well.

I’m attaching pictures of the chips I have and the logo I want on the label. I’m thinking a white label and bouncing ideas about changing the colors of the Eagle and denominations based on the color of chip. Like I said, any advice and ideas are appreciated. Logo first
IMG_1986.jpeg

71314056852__C35BC3DD-FCE8-4A01-A53A-227503963EFD.jpeg
71314082176__6974A2D4-7F05-4604-B500-7D535AC75008.jpeg

The following picture is the gray color that I’m looking for. I know that I do not want charcoal .
SOLD - Some Solid THC solids  Poker Chip Forum.jpg

Last edited:
WDE stebo!
I second the suggestion of using gray as a frac — it’s such a good neutral color and works great in that way against the nearest next denoms blue and orange.

keep posting on your logo changes, that should look nice!

Last edited:
third using gray as a frac. black frac would be cool too if you found fuschia/purple/lavender solids, they're out there.

WDE stebo!
I second the suggestion of using gray as a frac — it’s such a neutral color and works great in that way against the nearest next denoms blue and orange.

keep posting on your logo changes, that should look nice!
Definitely thinking about making white 100’s and fracs gray. Maybe 50 cent instead of 25 too

So to update, what is y’all’s opinion of

Gray fracs - $0.50
Blue - $1
Orage - $5
Green - $25 (with maybe a inlay that looks like a 25 yard line on a field)
White - $100

???? Just curious
Remember I’m trying to keep this an Auburn University themed set

Last edited:
So to update, what is y’all’s opinion of

Gray fracs - $0.50
Blue - $1
Orage - $5
Green - $25 (with maybe a inlay that looks like a 25 yard line on a field)
White - $100

???? Just curious
Remember I’m trying to keep this an Auburn University themed set
I like this lineup. Have you had your inlay design done yet?

What is the significance of the orange Eagle?

I like this lineup. Have you had your inlay design done yet?

What is the significance of the orange Eagle?
I have not, that logo is one of the school logos. The eagle can change colors orange, blue, white, or gray. I thought about changing based on chip color. I kinda want a white inlay with eagle in it I think?

This is definitely the fun part about designing a set and I love and appreciate all the advice and suggestions. Can’t wait to get it done and show off the final design with you guys. Keep the advice coming

Thank you so much @chipinla for putting this together. Just want to get a vibe check from y’all. I actually love it. Again, thank you!!!View attachment 1179705
Works. I’d make Toomers Corner not straight. Maybe see how an arched name in the upper right corner works- fill in that blank space a touch and also make it a play on corner.

$20 is an odd denom to me. I like the $25 green with yard line markings idea.

Wouldn't a white $100 make this a partial Alabama color set?

As for quantities definitely more $5's, I think at least 300.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom