Poker Club Design (1 Viewer)

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Looking for design help with our poker club logo. The one we currently have isn’t horrible but was sort of slapped together by a member in the club using basic online tools. Posted it below for reference. Would love to design one for the club that really shines and has a wow factor.

I’m not up to date on who currently offers design services, hence my post.

My thanks in advance.

IMG_9254.jpeg

What's something personal for you and a few key members?

You mean something we can all relate to within the club? For one, we all play six deuce, because it’s my hand and we’ve seen some crazy outcomes with it. It’s become customary for guys to play it in both cash and tournament games just to make things interesting.

Not sure if this bears any weight but the majority of us are neighbors, within one to two blocks of each other at the most. It’s a pretty awesome setup. We currently have 12 club members and 6 of those 12 live on adjacent streets within walking distance of each other. I’ve converted 7 of the 12 members into chippers. Can’t get much better than that.

Deuce

There's something there.
6 Deuce Neighborhood

I don't know just brainstorming here

Was thinking we can incorporate it into the design but I have to stick to the name of the club itself, OC Poker Club. It’s a double meaning because we live in Orange County and we also wanted it to stand for Over Committed. Thinking maybe something with an Orange County vibe to it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom