The Fish Pond pokerrrr2 CLUB (1 Viewer)

Sit. And more will come.
We start when we have 4

New game up

2nd table of BigO

Moving forward

I think a general guideline would be to have the action clock set for 20 seconds and not 30

Also have table 8 player max instead of 9

2nd table is up of PLO8

8 max

So much fun yesterday - obviously came out ahead so that helps. Thanks for organizing Matt!
You're welcome. ;)

I felt like a total donk after that hand last night. I don't know why I got that aggressive pre...thought that I could push you off your hand. I would have folded on the flop with only 2 pair and no redraw.

But with analysis from @Hornet, I was essentially 49% pre. Not nearly as bad of shape as I thought I was in. Yeah...I'm using the pros ( @Hornet and @Anthony Martino ) as my coaches. I clearly need it!

781044F7-B096-46B4-8327-FAB4CE58E880.png

You're welcome. ;)

I felt like a total donk after that hand last night. I don't know why I got that aggressive pre...thought that I could push you off your hand. I would have folded on the flop with only 2 pair and no redraw.

But with analysis from @Hornet, I was essentially 49% pre. Not nearly as bad of shape as I thought I was in. Yeah...I'm using the pros ( @Hornet and @Anthony Martino ) as my coaches. I clearly need it!

View attachment 431727

Yea I wouldn't say you were a total donk on that hand - I think you could find fault with both of us getting it in there TBH. It was basically a flip (somehow I came up with 53/47 in my calcs after the fact, but probably did something wrong there). Its funny how our hands blocked each others nut flush draws - wonder how that changes things if we didn't

I did lose a little sleep over this hand cause I wasn't sure I made a good play, but seeing the numbers make me feel a little better about my turn shove, @gkitt80. Jc was just an absolute filthy river card.

Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 10.41.00 AM.png

So...who's ready to play?

Yes, yes the Jc was a filthy card - crazy game

This one stuck with me a bit - all-in on the turn, and somehow I was the one that got quartered (8c river)

1585673629053.png

Its funny - the three hands posted on this page where I was involved show me having aces - remember guys, I always have aces when I am in the pot! muahhahahahaha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom