Lee County Poker Club (1 Viewer)

I am one rack away from completing my WTHC grail cash set! I need one more rack of 1s! Thank you to all the people who have helped me thus far!
20240127_185624.jpg

Here is how I used my Milanos to build cash and tournament sets:

Tournament
25 green
100 black
500 purple
1,000 yellow
5,000 pink
25,000 salmon (relabel)

Cash
$.25 dark blue (relabel)
$1 white
$5 red
$20 light blue (relabel)
$100 light grey (relabel)
$1,000 brown (relabel)

Used all 12 colors.

I witnessed the craziest hand I've ever seen last night at a $1/$2 cash game. Three way all in on the river. Straight flush over straight flush over boat. What are the odds!? Thankfully, I was not involved lol! Wish I had snapped a pic but I didn't.

Last edited:
I witnessed the craziest hand I've ever seen last night at a $1/$2 cash game. Three way all in on the river. Straight flush over straight flush over boat. What are the odds! Thankfully, I was not involved lol! Wish I had snapped a pic but I didn't.
Yeah, I've lost bottom straight flush to top straight flush before myself. It's a soul Crusher!

Had a fun night last night at a local $1/$2 cash game. Ran $200 up to about $1200 in the first three hours. Shoulda walked away but ofcourse, I didn't. Ended up cashing out with $700. And yes, the chips are disgusting.
20240719_202724.jpg

Wow! I love my new custom table topper from @rjdev7! I'm in the process of moving to a new home but I can't wait to play on this new surface! It's going to look awesome with my WTHC set! If you want a custom table topper, I highly recommend @rjdev7! If you have a WTHC set and want one like mine or similar, he can do it for you. Thank you @rjdev7!
20240915_185143.jpg

I am one rack away from completing my WTHC grail cash set! I need one more rack of 1s! Thank you to all the people who have helped me thus far!
View attachment 1262874
What case is this?

As you can tell by my pfp we probably don’t see eye-to-eye on some things haha but the progression here has been cool to read through! Looks like you have a great setup and a good group to play with.

What case is this?

As you can tell by my pfp we probably don’t see eye-to-eye on some things haha but the progression here has been cool to read through! Looks like you have a great setup and a good group to play with.
It is a Versa case. They are the best cases I've found. Thanks for the kind words! War Eagle!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom