The Fish Pond pokerrrr2 CLUB (4 Viewers)

Hi only is up

Done with that place. Get sucked out on in a huge pot then have salt rubbed in the wound in chat by the "winner." No bueno.

Screenshot_20200601-165242_Pokerrrr 2.jpg
Screenshot_20200601-165305_Pokerrrr 2.jpg

If you bought in for more than 20bbs and didn’t try and spin it up I’d probably feel bad and would have just quietly been wow! That Was insane. I obviously played bad and sucked out on both rivers

but..... That’s beside the point.

I played bad. And had a monumental run out on both boards. which I actually thought was crazy.

I posted in the chat the hand as a ‘look how bad I played and sucked out’ kind of post.

sorry you took it personal.

If you bought in for more than 20bbs and didn’t try and spin it up I’d probably feel bad and would have just quietly been wow! That Was insane. I obviously played bad and sucked out on both rivers

but..... That’s beside the point.

I played bad. And had a monumental run out on both boards. which I actually thought was crazy.

I posted in the chat the hand as a ‘look how bad I played and sucked out’ kind of post.

sorry you took it personal.

Yup nothing personal about it lol

20200601_182005.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a lot of chat about gameplay in the WhatsApp? Cool hands, ribbing, whatever

i played on this app during the covid shut down... with 3 different groups... i made enough $ to buy a seadoo speedster 1999, yellow. I LOVE THAT APP!!

i can set one up

hi Only is up

Hi only is up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom