The Fish Pond pokerrrr2 CLUB (4 Viewers)

Probably tuning in in about 2 hours. Think a game will be ongoing?

while the regular games are on pause. Pending supports response.

We are still in for flips

anyone?

Flips happening

hi lo is up.

Was there any response from the app developer to the issue I heard about with a misplit pot?

I'm going to hop in the shower and then I can fire up a 3 hour session of big o

My take on the mis-split pot....

We've played probably 20k hands over a 2 month period. I guarantee in 20k hands of home game play that pots get mis-split and no one ever notices.
Not ideal in either situation, but I would venture to guess the app does better than us.

The current crop of players have run off so many people from the site with their raw aggression. There used to be a nice mix of good players and some not so good players. Now it's mostly just a bunch of guys that want to play for stacks every hand.

The current crop of players have run off so many people from the site with their raw aggression. There used to be a nice mix of good players and some not so good players. Now it's mostly just a bunch of guys that want to play for stacks every hand.

I don't disagree with that statement

What is the point of this statement though?

Never has to be a point, but it sounded like there was one from the tone.

The aggression is often very frustrating, I agree. But you can adjust your game - that’s part of what makes poker fun/challenging.

Yes. Sometimes it’s just push push push.

sometimes it’s seeing aflop for cheap.

like Burke says. ... good to adjust your game sometimes. Keeps you on your toes.

Never has to be a point, but it sounded like there was one from the tone.

The aggression is often very frustrating, I agree. But you can adjust your game - that’s part of what makes poker fun/challenging.
When people are +/- $2000 in a 10¢/20¢ it's no longer about adjusting your game. It's about finding another game.

That said, Fish Pond is not lacking in players, so game on.

When people are +/- $2000 in a 10¢/20¢ it's no longer about adjusting your game. It's about finding another game.

That said, Fish Pond is not lacking in players, so game on.

I checked out the game today and decided not to take a seat. There was a 1k stack on the table. Yes, i could adjust my game. That's not a ton of fun since my goal is to be entertained

I think finding another game is exactly adjusting your game. And from what I’ve experienced that’s probably the best adjustment I can personally make when evaluating myself and where I play.

Sounds like everyone agrees. I’m glad it still entertains me - admittedly frustrates me often - but I am thankful to have it (shoutout @MatB ).

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom