The Dugout (8 Viewers)

It has been shipped!!!!!

7EC145C5-CE65-4C06-8567-81AD5DFBECD6.jpeg
102A60B2-3550-49BA-9B0D-AB191AD2DB9F.jpeg
A9F3306C-FD9E-4573-9DA3-3E05980135C4.jpeg

So no pictures were taken. Wrestling with the table was like wrestling a dozen midgets. Frickin awful.

I regret going with the 108”. I should have gone with the 96”. It’s so huge, I can’t store it vertically on the wall.

Literally the only place I could find to store it was strangely enough, on the wall in my gym. I took it out of the box, brought it down to my basement, then realized that the box protects it the best.

And by the way, no one should ever order the $100 48x108 bag from American Gaming Supply. Total crap. The zippers literally ripped opening up the bag. I’m waiting on a response from my email requesting a refund.

So no pictures were taken. Wrestling with the table was like wrestling a dozen midgets. Frickin awful.

I regret going with the 108”. I should have gone with the 96”. It’s so huge, I can’t store it vertically on the wall.

Literally the only place I could find to store it was strangely enough, on the wall in my gym. I took it out of the box, brought it down to my basement, then realized that the box protects it the best.

And by the way, no one should ever order the $100 48x108 bag from American Gaming Supply. Total crap. The zippers literally ripped opening up the bag. I’m waiting on a response from my email requesting a refund.
Were they hot stripper midgets though?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom