The Dugout (2 Viewers)

Good times tonight. Decent turnout. Got my ass kicked and couldn’t win anything, but still good company.

Drinks were great and spread was fantastic.

FB3FD6EC-2611-45CD-BA7F-FF569EFF5677.jpeg
A1E89AA7-5353-4C58-ABD1-50DD319A97F5.jpeg
A5710163-7083-42D2-A0FE-FD3C4D156C14.jpeg

Last edited:
And a couple other things...

The twin chip cabinet is slated to be delivered Wednesday.

And I’m in the initial planning phase of a big Big tournament for my daughter’s new school’s men’s club.

I have to calculate how many I can actually fit, which I may cap it at 50 or 60. I’ll have to put the feelers out and gauge interest levels.

So I was in Key West on a Jimmy Buffett memorial pilgrimage, and ended up walking into a really cool music memorabilia store.

New addition to the poker room coming soon.

Thanks, never noticed it before so was curious, it blends right in.

@Tonysquander Yours is done a little bit different since we went with black locks that blend in pretty well. Used a knob in the center and offset the lock. Bit trickier to do it that way with nickel locks and knobs, so instead I worked to hide the handle and highlight the lock.

@Tonysquander Yours is done a little bit different since we went with black locks that blend in pretty well. Used a knob in the center and offset the lock. Bit trickier to do it that way with nickel locks and knobs, so instead I worked to hide the handle and highlight the lock.
No worries @alecnetwoodworks, I love the way mine looks and matches the stand perfectly so excellent call on your part with hardware selection/installation choices, I’m super excited to see mine in person. I just never noticed that piece on Tom’s before.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom