The Dugout (3 Viewers)

3A6EB04A-8EC7-4155-A3A4-C56BB800B88D.jpeg

FC82502B-9D16-46BD-9ABC-082D722A3E0E.jpeg
52E456FB-C6B7-4BA6-98B0-80888535F1C0.jpeg

So I have been doing the tournament structure calculations for the upcoming deep stack for 2/10.

My plan is $100 with a starting stack of 30k, with an optional one time add-on of 30k in chips for another $100. Add-on only allowed up until an hour into the tournament (3 rounds).

Based on the last turnout for a $200 buy-in, lowering the buy-in to $100, in theory, will get more players (This was discussed with my regulars and they all were in agreement that $100 tournament will increase turnout).

Getting excited to bust out the massive extra poker table. Spread is going to be insane.

You might want to "trick" the system and make the add ons $50 for $20k chips. Those that didn't want to pay $200 might buck up the extra $50 once there and having fun. They also might be open to getting a deal because they are getting more bang for their buck. I would think the way you are doing it will deter people since half the field might just pay $200 up front and start with 60k in chips and those that don't want to spend $200 will feel at a big disadvantage.

There might be some happy medium.

Well, the boss informed me that it is the night of the father-daughter dance at their school, so tournament rescheduled for March.

Completely forgot to post a follow up to the tournament.

Solid 20 player tournament. 2 full tables. I got crap and was knocked out early. Ended up getting a solid cash game going that ended around 5:30am. Amazing food spread and fun was had by all. Got my ass kicked but still was a lot of fun. Completely forgot to take pictures.

Tonight, had a single table cash game. 10 players. 1/2 NL Hold ‘Em. Again. Fun was had by all. After some huge stack swings, I’m happy to report a $50 profit. Again, food spread and drinks were fantastic and fun was had by all.

And I completely suck at getting pictures.

Big photo dump coming up.

A few new pieces of wall art, music room additions, or bottles of alcohol.

Here they are in a few different posts…

Music room

Set up is complete.

-6 piece Jazz Series Maple/Gumwood Natural to Rich Red Fade
-7 piece 333 Maple Dirty Fishtank
-8 piece Cherry/Mahogany Candy Blood Red stain over Exotic

The wall art will be changing a little when my signed Ted Nugent guitar is finished getting framed, along with a couple sign drum heads from Jay Weinberg and Nick D’Virgilio

IMG_7039.jpeg
IMG_7041.jpeg
IMG_7295.jpeg
IMG_7038.jpeg

Is that a bottle of Coy Hill?! Man, I need to plan one of my company trainings in Aurora to come visit you!

View attachment 1312015
It sure is. Had a 2oz pour at a steakhouse I’m a regular at in Orlando, and immediately went and found one the day I got back home.

Absolutely. Try to arrange the travel in the non-winter months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom