The Dugout (6 Viewers)

Updated pics. I have to swap out one of the firework pictures. Frame needs new glass and is at the frame store.

918711DD-C153-436A-8AB2-83357369DE94.jpeg
566B9BB3-FACB-4327-A389-45309F24CD29.jpeg
7C6677AA-0391-4E38-849E-6AF75F3C2D90.jpeg
8FB430B1-9B8C-4FDF-B2ED-F846A05F8E31.jpeg
6F448151-818E-4070-B1CD-FE5B645331AC.jpeg
19CCF6BE-7005-4CF2-B28C-226FB255D4BA.jpeg
123F886B-0534-48B0-853C-8C51BEDB0A7D.jpeg
71BA677F-5331-45DF-9D70-2E56A663E9EA.jpeg
61E5AB90-A1EA-4410-8464-DCCCCB181A25.jpeg
2CF15002-BB84-4E20-9D2C-FC7ACCE479FC.jpeg

What are you running for rocks glasses?

I'm looking for some good rocks glasses that can fit into a poker table with the "large" cupholders. My preferred guys (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MD67WA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1) are bit too wide to fit well. For those not worried about poker table cup holders, these glasses are the nuts! They have highball glasses in the same style which look great, but I don't have a set of those yet.

I'm looking for some good rocks glasses that can fit into a poker table with the "large" cupholders. My preferred guys (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MD67WA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1) are bit too wide to fit well. For those not worried about poker table cup holders, these glasses are the nuts! They have highball glasses in the same style which look great, but I don't have a set of those yet.
Barsupplies.com

I have both the 10oz and 14oz sizes. They both work great. I’ll get a picture of them when I get a chance.

Here is a pic.
14oz and 10oz rocks glasses. They are well made and not pricey through barsupplies.com. All my glasses except for a few of my random ones (bullet rocks glasses, Mai tai glass, etc.) are from them.

7151D3E8-B09B-43E7-82AE-8C76E707EC2F.jpeg
0E84EBC2-F93D-48FC-883A-3AC793C68158.jpeg

I ended up redoing all the firework frames.

I'm also thinking about having a matching custom cabinet built for a shuffle tech by @alecnetwoodworks. I have to do some measurements and get more details on cup holders into it vs no cup holders and the specific design idea.

Question on the round table, what is the diameter and can you fit 8 of the pharaoh chairs around it or is it tight with 8? Really close to pulling the trigger on some of those chairs and I have a 55” 8 man round table. Only concern is, with a full table, if the chairs will all fit around it nicely. Thanks!

Question on the round table, what is the diameter and can you fit 8 of the pharaoh chairs around it or is it tight with 8? Really close to pulling the trigger on some of those chairs and I have a 55” 8 man round table. Only concern is, with a full table, if the chairs will all fit around it nicely. Thanks!
60” and 8 chairs fit nicely around it.

Been slacking on some new pics on this thread. About to add more wall art to the drum room.

I forgot to mention, for any drummers who follow this thread…

About 6 weeks ago, I flew down to Houston to visit a drum shop to build my dream drum set. A DW Collector’s Series set. Exotic wood finish. DW is building me a set of congas and bongos to compliment the drum set. Wait time is about 9 months.

Excited is an understatement.

A little background. I started playing when I was 5. Played a ton through high school and went to college on a full music scholarship (was a music minor). After college, Med school, residency, and fellowship, along with starting a new job, that put me on a hiatus for about 7 years of extremely limited playing.

When the basement got finished, it was time to have a music room and to get my drums out of their flight cases. The drum set pictured is over 30 years old.

I started researching having my dream set built over the past 6 month, and the opportunity arose to make it happen.

Waiting on a timeline for the poker chip wall frame.

Another addition to the poker room in the next month or two, 2 slot machines.

I’m finalizing an idea for the stands and the location for them.

You're killing me with all the DW pron!! Was just looking at a 10k Neil Peart snare drum that I can't afford...
I was actually able to play one of his kits at a drum show. It was being raffled off for charity. Beautiful kit but was too big of a set up for my liking.

I actually hate gold hardware but surprisingly, the gold hardware on my new set really goes well with the finish. I wasn't going to buy my new set because of the gold hardware but after some thought, and some pics with a mix of chrome hardware and the gold hardware on the drums, I felt it really looks nice. I think chrome hardware on the drums with this finish would clash.

My Cherry/Mahogany set on order will have the standard chrome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom