The Dugout (6 Viewers)

Hubba, hubba!!! :love:

Those look fantastic! I really like the 1k for some reason. This also makes me want a large-crown set... not that I need it at all.

Really well done. May they bring many great games for you! :tup:

Oiled and put away.

5CB11C79-B51C-4534-A29A-BDFA75179C3F.jpeg

PAPPY.

OK, time to tell us the story, and how much you dropped....
So, surprisingly, not that much.

Here’s the story.

I was out of state on business and walked into a local liquor store, to discover Weller’s Single Barrel under secondary. I picked up a bunch of bottles, and was able to flip them for a few other bottles, including the Pappy 15.

So, surprisingly, not that much.

Here’s the story.

I was out of state on business and walked into a local liquor store, to discover Weller’s Single Barrel under secondary. I picked up a bunch of bottles, and was able to flip them for a few other bottles, including the Pappy 15.
Was this score here in my backyard?!

Got a weekend off in February so hopefully can get a game.

Interestingly enough, I won a bottle of Pappy 15yr in a NYE raffle so that’s going to be the first Pappy opened.

Really excited to get the tourney chips into some action.

I just paid for 2 custom Pharaoh USA card tables. So Excited!!!! Round 60" with dining top and a 108" Texas Hold 'Em with dining top. Both with matching chairs. I will make sure I get pics when they get delivered and set up. I'm getting my basement finished with a bar. Silver and Black mainly for the colors to match a certain Major League Baseball team. Anyone have any experience with Pharaoh. Up until now, they have been great to work with.
Cant wait to see pics!!

What picture I did get. My Dad recently passed away in May. This was myself and a good friend of the family toasting to my Dad at the end of the night.

View attachment 867167
Here’s to your dad. May his example continue to teach you life lessons, and the memories of your time together bring you laughter and comfort.

I updated some wall art this past week so I’ll post some picture in the upcoming days.

Completely forgot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom