Cash Game The deadly duck (1 Viewer)

Tribeshark

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Playing 2-5 the other week, holding 3-4 of clubs, raise pre-flop. All fold except AK clubs... Flop comes so pretty ... 5clubs... 6clubs... K hearts... I bet 50 ... Get re-raised to 120... Smooth call .... I'm sitting open ended... And BINK... THE SEXY 2 OF CLUBS POPS right out there as pretty as a prom date... All in... Call... Pay me .

What are the stack sizes and we also assume that we don’t know the villains hand. I think that there is something like 350 in the pot right? And I assume you have position so if V checks I would check, if V goes all in after the club hits I am probably folding. If V makes a pot sized bet I may call depending on my stack.

Pot ended up close to 1000... I pushed for another like 320 something... And got called by the nut flush... obviously he calls.... I mean why not ?

Probably...I don't go over two bets usually with suited connectors...that's y I usually control the raise if I can by betting my own tempo with it... If it's a nutty raise battle before it gets to me ... I might just call .. I don't like to stick anything over 50 bucks in preflop with more then one raiser ... But I have won some amazing pots with suited connectors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom