The Boulevard - CPC - FDL Mold W/ Inlay (1 Viewer)

bmichaelhorn

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I'm pleased to introduce "The Boulevard", a custom poker chip set inspired by the beautiful skies and palm lined boulevards of Los Angeles, CA. A golden sunrise (25¢) marks the beginning of the day and a new hand of poker. As the bets grow larger, "The Boulevard" shifts from blue skies ($1) to a fiery sunset ($5). Nighttime ($20) brings out the action while dreams of aces float by on silver lined clouds ($100).

"The Boulevard" is the result of a collaboration between Brandon Horn and J5. The chips were manufactured by Classic Poker Chips on the FDL mold.

The color and spot combinations are:

25¢ orange 3D14 dg peach / dg yellow
$1 light blue 6A14 bright white / retro green
$5 purple 4D14 dg pink / retro red
$20 black 8A14 blue / lavender
$100 1/4PIE4A14 bright white / charcoal

Thanks to you all for your feedback and support. I hope you enjoy!

o8fXeYf.jpg

VSbTQxc.jpg

zVRU8yS.jpg

6Cymzsa.jpg

vqeT8zp.jpg

qQZ0ENh.jpg

sDGxp5e.jpg

gf9Ldkr.jpg

NL6c80d.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice, Brandon. So glad these finally got made; FDL mold was the perfect choice.

Oh crap,

I had high expectations and these just exceeded them.

Damn, just....damn

Oh man these are HOT.......Very nice....Now WARE IS MY SAMPLE SET!!!!!!
cant wait to hold'em

Wow these chips are definitely going to be Chip Hall of Fame contenders for next year! Amazing!!!

These look very, very nice!!!! Great job on the design. I will also echo Sean in that the way you took the pics look great too.

Fantastic! Really like the way you photographed them!

These look very, very nice!!!! Great job on the design. I will also echo Sean in that the way you took the pics look great too.

I must give all credit to my friend, Patrick Connor who is a professional photographer and stayed up with me until midnight taking photos (even though he had a job at 6 the next morning!). Thanks, buddy.

how much was the hundo spot? That was what I was wanting to do for my $500 chip.

Biggest regret in being a lurker for a year and not signing up. Couldn't miss out on the Rounders.

They look exquisite! Maybe some day I'll have the privilege to work with J5.

I mocked it up using orange tones. I wasn't even sure they would do it. Its in a thread around here somewhere. Or maybe on CT.

I keep coming back... This set is a major contender for GOAT. Seriously.

These look fantastic!

That spot pattern on the hundo os just badass. I think my favorite has to be the hundo followed very closely by the twenty. The quarter is and five are damn sexy too. What the hell they are all sexy!

The simplicity of the this inlay combined with the color matched gradient top to bottom is simply stunning.

Great job to all!

BTW do you mind reminding us of the color combos again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom