The Boulevard - CPC - FDL Mold W/ Inlay (2 Viewers)

I keep seeing all these amazing custom sets and it makes me want to go custom with the next version of the Gangster Squad. I'm afraid once I get these samples and the Deja Vu samples my pocket book will be getting emptied lol.

Unlikely, unless I also want to hear less pleasant words such as "overdrawn" and "divorce".

Thems be fightin words.

Any idea if these chips will ever be made available in sets to the outside world? I'm still mesmerized by the colors.

Awesome! Absolutely outstanding! Can't stop looking at these ... such fantastic color matching ... inlay artwork ... spots ...

51732519.jpg

Lol :p

got my sample set in the mail today and they look even more spectacular in person. previously my ranking was $5>$1>$20>$.25>$100.

after seeing them in hand, it's definitely $5=$.25>$1>$20>$100. the quarter REALLY pops. love them all, though. great, great set.

got my sample set in the mail today and they look even more spectacular in person. previously my ranking was $5>$1>$20>$.25>$100.

after seeing them in hand, it's definitely $5=$.25>$1>$20>$100. the quarter REALLY pops. love them all, though. great, great set.

Ah great! I was hoping there were no hang ups in the post office.

International orders I apologize I just ordered some plastic coin sheets to help me package and send the sample sets without filling out customs and paying exorbitant fees so I will get them out early next week. Sorry for the wait!

Received my sample set yesterday, and these are among the very nicest chips I have in my entire collection. The $5 chip is stunning.

Got mine yesterday....these are freak'in beautiful. Great job. Colors, inlays, very nice.

If you could, let me know when you receive the sample sets. Also, if you want to let me know what you think about the chips (as opposed to pics of chips :) ) that would be great. Thanks!

Last edited:
Received my sample set last Friday. They looked great on screen, but are even better in person. It's a toss-up between the quarter and $5 chip as to a favorite, but there isn't a weak one in the bunch. Great design very well executed. Congrats!

Got mine - they are amazing. In concept I wasn't in love with the hundo, but execution it is every bit as awesome as the rest to make for a perfect set.

You're only keeping what, about 400 for yourself? That's a shame. I NEED to see about 2000 of these in play at a meetup sometime. ;)

Got mine - they are amazing. In concept I wasn't in love with the hundo, but execution it is every bit as awesome as the rest to make for a perfect set.

You're only keeping what, about 400 for yourself? That's a shame. I NEED to see about 2000 of these in play at a meetup sometime. ;)

Massive Boulevard add on and 2016 meetup in Los Angeles.

Thanks. I like the pictures of the $100 better than in person haha but I do like it as part of the set. It seems to provide a nice contrast to the saturation and color of the rest. Kind of like a palate cleanser. Yeah I'm not keeping very many right now for myself but when I hit the lottery I'll add on.

I received mine a few days ago - really nice chips - I think the $1 is my favorite.

Pumpkin looks somewhat befuddled by the shenanigans that are unfolding upon his or her head

truth be told, he was entirely oblivious to the chip.

Now the real question is, how high do CPC chips stack....ON A CATS HEAD? The world must know.

but then once he noticed it, it was game on and there was no further stacking. one of these days i'll run a test when he's nice and relaxed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom