The Boulevard - CPC - FDL Mold W/ Inlay (2 Viewers)

These look fantastic!

That spot pattern on the hundo os just badass. I think my favorite has to be the hundo followed very closely by the twenty. The quarter is and five are damn sexy too. What the hell they are all sexy!

The simplicity of the this inlay combined with the color matched gradient top to bottom is simply stunning.

Great job to all!

BTW do you mind reminding us of the color combos again

.25¢ - (Orange base w/ dg peach & dg yellow spots)
$1 - (light blue base w/ bright white (color specks ok) and retro green spots)
$5 - (purple base w/ dg pink $ retro red spots)
$20 - (black base w/ blue & lavender spots)
$100 - (bright white base w/ charcoal spots)

These look sick. Is it possible to get a sample set?

I cannot pick a favourite. Each chip is magnificent but works so well with each other. Can't wait to see them in person.

I want a set of these. Am I too late?

Sorry but all of the sample sets have already been accounted for. I'll let everyone know if I decide to do an add....or if another means to purchase the chips becomes available (hint hint).

Sorry but all of the sample sets have already been accounted for. I'll let everyone know if I decide to do an add....or if another means to purchase the chips becomes available (hint hint).

Thanks. Please put me at the top of the list if this happens. Would like to make a playable set out of these chips. The colors are well done.

Just got to my computer and 27" monitor to look at these bad boys again. Just amazing!

Just got to my computer and 27" monitor to look at these bad boys again. Just amazing!

if I get some time I'll post a link to the original images along with some additional shots...they were too big to host here but they're 3888x2592 pixels (4x larger)....the detail is insane.

edit...here's one. they take awhile to upload:

http://i.imgur.com/t7aKjKj.jpg

Last edited:
Those photos don't take long on ultra fast internet....MOAR

Last edited:
Those photos don't take long on ultra fast internet....MOAR

Takes ME awhile to upload haha.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Here's a link to the ultra-hi def pron. Don't let your wife catch you drooling over these:

http://imgur.com/a/O5TNF

To see the full resolution you need to hover your mouse over the right hand corner of the image and then click on the gear icon that appears. There will be an option to "view full resolution" and "download full resolution". If you "view full resolution" in your browser you may need to click the image when it opens up again to get it to magnify. Enjoy

I like the red and pink chip with blue spots. :cool:

SO whats your favorite one Michael?
and what was the total breakdown? sorry if I missed it somewhere

5>20>100>.25>1

Edit: although any of the middle three could switch places depending on my mood.

Double edit: pretty sure my final order of love goes like this

5>.25>20>100>1

I've always thought the 5 and .25 were at the top but let some people's comments about the 20 and 100 sway me. I think I would somehow make the $1 more saturated so the inlay text pops and use a different base for the $100 because the white is still a little bit off. But, not too bad for a first pass.

I'm keeping the breakdown fairly tight:

.25 - 100
1 - 100
5 - 80
20 - 20
100 - whatever I have on hand but prob won't use them

just catching up on this thread after being out of town. that $5 is insane and i LOVE the white text on the light background of the $1. beautiful job all around.

This one is a huge success !!
Your pictures are also great work,
whoah ! congratz sir !
I hope the chips will bring you luck on tables :cool:

Oh that's quite a bit bigger than mine. I didn't "need" (I know I know) this set though so kept it small although it's perfectly functional for the games I play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom