The Blue Agave (Work-in-Progress) (1 Viewer)

maybe get a more cursive font for the denom or something like these no line through the currency sign. Just throwing ideas out there

Attachments

• Weller Hardy $1 2nd draft .png
    Weller Hardy $1 2nd draft .png
    20.5 KB · Views: 176
  • Weller Hardy 5c grey SW set.png
    Weller Hardy 5c grey SW set.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 174
I think I might've found a way to work in a red denomination! By using a smaller, thinner denomination, it doesn't take away from everything else so much. I also added the location at the bottom to balance the red denom and to keep in fashion with traditional, Vegas inlays. Let me know what you guys think!

MDLQ6R2m.png
jkkrSRUm.png

0qoNScim.png
jq36Fzym.png

Are we talkin' RED Agave or BLUE agave here? Oh, that's right, it's BLUE Agave. Needs a BLUE denom! ;)

Actually, I like the look of both denoms. The red may have edged out a win in my book in your last lineup. (y) :thumbsup:

I think I might've found a way to work in a red denomination! By using a smaller, thinner denomination, it doesn't take away from everything else so much. I also added the location at the bottom to balance the red denom and to keep in fashion with traditional, Vegas inlays. Let me know what you guys think!

MDLQ6R2m.png
jkkrSRUm.png

0qoNScim.png
jq36Fzym.png

Nope. Still blue.

I like that font waaay better. Much more modern without the serifs.

I definitely agree!

That .25 chip is sweet!
This is a great looking design!
Yeah, that inlay is fantastic. Looking forward to seeing how these turn out.

Thanks everyone!

Are we talkin' RED Agave or BLUE agave here? Oh, that's right, it's BLUE Agave. Needs a BLUE denom! ;)

Actually, I like the look of both denoms. The red may have edged out a win in my book in your last lineup. (y) :thumbsup:

The logo is blue!

Nope. Still blue.

My thought was that it was getting a little redundant with all the blue in there. The logo is blue, the text says, “blue”, so doing a blue denomination just wasn’t doing it for me.

Love what you have going on here. Any chance you'd share your process a bit? I'd be interested to see how something like this comes together in the software. Is it all vector?

Love what you have going on here. Any chance you'd share your process a bit? I'd be interested to see how something like this comes together in the software. Is it all vector?

Truthfully, I'm really not the person you want to be asking. While I am really happy with how this design came out, there are far more qualified individuals here who could explain how it works much better than I. I'm actually really lucky that I prefer simple designs because I have so little knowledge about how Adobe Illustrator works, but Photoshop works just fine for my needs.

However, I'm definitely more than happy to talk to you about what I can! Shoot me a PM!

Try this:

Black background.
White border around logo.
Light blue text for name and location text.
White denom.

Done.
Ship it.

However, I'd really like to get my hands on some T-mold blanks at some point and doing an aftermarket hot-stamp on a solid set for tournament chips.

MDLQ6R2m.png
jkkrSRUm.png

0qoNScim.png
jq36Fzym.png
Looks great!!

I just started playing around with some dealer buttons, and I would definitely like to see what you all have to say. I basically just slapped the logo and the word "DEALER" on the button, so there's definitely more to be done.

DB (White).pngDB (Black).png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom