The Blue Agave (Work-in-Progress) (2 Viewers)

Personally I feel like every chip needs a blue spot with that theme...
9EC7AF6F-24D4-44BA-B24C-7903A7588DD2.png

Did the slightest bit of tweaking and I honestly think these are what I'm going to have to choose between. One the one hand, I love red denominations, but it does draw attention away from the logo. On the other hand, the black denomination looks really heavy to me.

UbrTblTm.png
xP6X5C6m.png

Did the slightest bit of tweaking and I honestly think these are what I'm going to have to choose between. One the one hand, I love red denominations, but it does draw attention away from the logo. On the other hand, the black denomination looks really heavy to me.

UbrTblTm.png
xP6X5C6m.png
Either way this is a great looking inlay!!

I love these inlays- Paris and Tropicana - and your set reminds me a bit of both.

For me the Blue Agave image is the best part of the inlay.

(Sorry for the poor quality images)
View attachment 229193View attachment 229194

I take no sides in the denom color.

Wow! Considering the fact that those are two of my favorite inlays, that’s a huge compliment! Thank you!

There was someone who created a beautiful, simplistic inlay with a hummingbird on it. I wish I could find a photo of it.

Have you tried putting the words "Blue Agave" on top rounding over the top of the image (moved to the center) and denom on the bottom?
More like the Tropicana layout

After a whole lot of deliberation, I think that the black denomination looks the best with the way the label is now, but I'm not sure I'm totally sold on the font of the denom. I love red denominations, but it just took too much away from everything else. I also think that this could look really cool as a hot stamp for a tournament set!

TmqRkrgm.png
InW3BNhm.png

yBLCLMgm.png
GZwZC7Mm.png

After a whole lot of deliberation, I think that the black denomination looks the best with the way the label is now, but I'm not sure I'm totally sold on the font of the denom. I love red denominations, but it just took too much away from everything else. I also think that this could look really cool as a hot stamp for a tournament set!

TmqRkrgm.png
InW3BNhm.png

yBLCLMgm.png
GZwZC7Mm.png

Agreed on maybe changing the font for the denomination. I LOVE everything else about the set up. Excellent work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom