The “Official”JeepologyOffroad HipHop thread (7 Viewers)

Love me some hip hop but to this day I still have no clue why this thread is named after me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: @guyfleegman made this thread, not Barrie. But maybe Barrie inspired it? I can't remember now.

SteveHNo96 (that Twin Peaks loving, high school cheerleader obsessed fuck) said some racist shit about hip-hop. So we got this gem of a thread.

Aight 1 more then Im done, promise but you got me on one now; this is why Lux is one of the greatest. He go from shoe shops to doing this on stage in front of Diddy and Busta, JayZ tweeting out 'He gon get this work'. Roomshaking!

"Is your money bein long worth your lifespan bein shorter?"

Aight 1 more then Im done, promise but you got me on one now; this is why Lux is one of the greatest. He go from shoe shops to doing this on stage in front of Diddy and Busta, JayZ tweeting out 'He gon get this work'. Roomshaking!

"Is your money bein long worth your lifespan bein shorter?"

And you made me go back and revisit this:

And you made me go back and revisit this:

Eyyyy! Incredible, when the Grey Hoodie come on the room pops. Another classic on the freestyle, don't think we're gonna hear from Tsu for a while though, Rico charges.

Aight my productivity has significantly dropped, is Friday is fine. Apologies for the derail, I see a lotta old HipHop which is good too, just diversifying cause Lux's not the most known artist.

Love me some hip hop but to this day I still have no clue why this thread is named after me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: @guyfleegman made this thread, not Barrie. But maybe Barrie inspired it? I can't remember now.

SteveHNo96 (that Twin Peaks loving, high school cheerleader obsessed fuck) said some racist shit about hip-hop. So we got this gem of a thread.

That’s pretty damn funny. But Scott’s got it I think, ol boy had an out of era comment with a not so flattering description of rap music and “those” people.

The response was folks dropping in dope music links. I didn’t inspire the thread, lol I was just a heavy contributor of links.

I think it was named jeepology because Jeep either had a…well fuck me I have no clue. I’m guessing he was the first to respond?

Lol omg I’m dying. I had to find out what it was, I remembered it being John just having normal, respectful behavior and I think the rest of us caroming it into outer space.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/blaze-orange-100.56854/page-3

1. Of course it’s a Jeep sale for blinding fucking chips.
2. Hilariously it’s not Jeep or I that start, @Saoliver YOU actually post the first hip hop video.
3. And of course Jeep was trying to be respectful but also maintain control of the auction poor guy :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Appreciate that, Scott.

Back on track with some pron.

Current bid: 140

Lol high school. Downloading everything off limewire to place on my little offbrand mp3 to listen to on the dribble down to the Yosemite Recreation Center or Occidental College to get shots up.

Man, you couldn't tell me nothing. Good times, good times.

It's okay. Y'all don't have to admit what your ringtone was, I'll go first. Lol no shame, you can't embarrass me! (the other ringtone was Ice Ice Baby)

Last edited:
I really, really dislike most rap that's money and rims and hoes and bitches, I prefer more positive tip, socially conscious type stuff but there's not a ton of that with solid production.

That being said, I'm finding that I really like the sound of Killer Mike. Every song it seems a tad funny though, he appears to try and appeal to the thug component despite being well spoken, seemingly good business man, family man, late 40s, etc. But also fits a lot of his activism and call to arms which is dope.

I've just never been a fan of Run the Jewels, but maybe I give them a go since they're so loved.

Last edited:
A couple more NPR Tiny Desk Concerts. Thundercat is so dope. And Wu-Tang is for the children!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom