The “Official”JeepologyOffroad HipHop thread (3 Viewers)

Was just listening to a bunch of old Logic yesterday. All of them brought back so many memories of playing MW2 and trickshotting because that's just about all I listened to when I played. All of those are awesome, but this song used to really hit the spot.

I don't know who this dude is. I'd say I'm living under a rock, but dudes youtube video is barely at half a million. Looks like some more recent ones are bigger, but even his NPR tiny desk is only 4 mill. Idk if I'll love his normal stuff, but these rock at the crib performances IM IN ABSOLUTE LOVE WITH.

Mainstream the positive tip never really caught on, it was pretty much just Common that was out here preaching through lyrics. Can only listen to so much music about hoes, spinning rims, and ice. Tobe took that positive tip, added in a bit more street and south and church and bam!

He aint even hit his peak like dante
And I aint Kim, What that mean?
Tob can't never go Kanye

Everyone sleeping on Digable Planets, Brand Nubians, Leaders of the New School, Eric b and Rakim, Fugees, geto boys, bone thugs, OC, Slick Rick, etc.

Any Common fans? I used to love H.E.R. One of my favorites but I can listen straight through all his albums.

Any Common fans? I used to love H.E.R. One of my favorites but I can listen straight through all his albums.
Be came out my sophomore year of high school. Definitely one of my most heavily played CDs/albums.'

"I want to be a duck"

I thought SF crew would be playing some Rappin 4Tay-Players Club
We've actually spoken on the need for a Playaz Club custom set. (the song was tongue in cheek - we're a predominately Asian crew in the local areas).

Last edited:

So how do people find new music? I don't *think* these things are getting radio play. What's the best way to find stuff, when I put on various channels or "songs like this" all my spotify and amazon and everything just plays what's already on my rotation.

Loved finding Tobe Nwigwe, now this 6lack dude's been around for a minute too? Enjoying his sound.

Guilty pleasure album.....

Listening to this music back in early 2000s....never would have imagined that 50 Cent would be the refined individual and eloquent speaker that he is. Caught him on 2 different podcasts and he was very insightful and beyond articulate on both. I can see why companies undertook partnerships and sponsorships with him.

Be came out my sophomore year of high school. Definitely one of my most heavily played CDs/albums.'

"I want to be a duck"

We've actually spoken on the need for a Playaz Club custom set. (the song was tongue in cheek - we're a predominately Asian crew in the local areas).

Asian in San Fran. You should be playing bouncebackmeek lol. I’ve been watching those hoodvlogs of the cambo gangs

Have you heard YoX? JL and Lyricks. I grew up with JL in Virginia Beach. They put out some fire hip hop. They’re signed under dumbfoundeads label

Asian in San Fran. You should be playing bouncebackmeek lol. I’ve been watching those hoodvlogs of the cambo gangs

Have you heard YoX? JL and Lyricks. I grew up with JL in Virginia Beach. They put out some fire hip hop. They’re signed under dumbfoundeads label
I'm not gonna lie, I don't pass the test here. I don't understand every other word that you've said :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: As in like I'm not familiar with any part of the above sentences.

I just looked up JL. Checked like 10 secs of 10 different songs. Seems very entertaining.

Lol I also tried the hoodvlogs for a bit just now, can't do it. As a kid I had to deal with all those numbskulls every time I walked down the way to shoot hoops at the park. Can't listen to that again now :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I know I know everyone likes whiskey and scotch and such.

But.....I thought maybe a bay area-ish meetup needs Hurricanes. Then I thought Cutty Bangs. But the kids do it right! Now I'm thinking that we need Official Meetup BORGs!

Preview of what WaB II will look like Friday night:
501DE45E-DDD0-472F-8202-8210E5D93784.jpeg

When the gummies hit you’ll see what I mean. Not quite literally as pictured but in spirit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom