Blaze Orange $100 (2 Viewers)

Correcting a vendor inside another vendors sale post.
FB4B7100-2880-4D11-A66B-5F1586452BFA.gif

@SteveHNo96 I'll call your obvious bluff. There's no scenario whatsoever where you thought this auction was for a rack. You thought you were dropping the hammer down when you bid $137 and said "if anyone wants them more than that, they can have them!" There's no scenario where anyone with almost 1,000 posts here thought a full rack of old school leaded THC spotted blaze orange chips could be had for anywhere near $137. Not buying it. I'd wager my left nut on it in fact.

@SteveHNo96 I'll call your obvious bluff. There's no scenario whatsoever where you thought this auction was for a rack. You thought you were dropping the hammer down when you bid $137 and said "if anyone wants them more than that, they can have them!" There's no scenario where anyone with almost 1,000 posts here thought a full rack of old school leaded THC spotted blaze orange chips could be had for anywhere near $137. Not buying it. I'd wager my left nut on it in fact.
I’ll take that bet. 924 posts telling people he’s doing a custom set and 60 about rock n roll a master of information makes not. Lol Rainman giving way too much credit!

Now, can I pay extra to have that nut sent in an air-tite?

You tried and you failed. Lesson is: never try.

I did bid on a rack and jumped the bid in order to make it more reasonable. If you look at my 137 bid. It was edited. Why? Editing the amount is not allowed, but I didn't edit the amount. Once I saw that the bid was for a barrel, I simply realized I was paying almost $7 a chip, so while keeping 137, I simply said if someone wanted it for more than that, they could have it.

Also, those are leaded chips? Then it's a good thing I didn't win. Last thing I need is some offspring of mine with a major learning disability or who lights his farts or who listens to hip-hop and thinks Seinfeld is funny.

No, sir. All I did was look at the picture and place a bid, then placed a second one using a tried and true Texas Hold em strategy. Make someone pay to beat me.

Relax, I don't want your left nut. In fact, I'm actually repulsed by male nudity other than my own. Instead how about you focus your energy to something more useful like feeding and petting shelter kittens or making decks of cards that go with the custom chip sets? I'm sure you will get much more mileage out of that than you will trying to amputate one of your testicles. Change that bad vibe into something positive.

Speaking of positive, I am going to do something positive and unwatch this thread. As long as you don't tag me, this won't get out of hand again.

Last edited:
You edited your last couple freak outs, but this is like the third time dogging hip hop.
those are leaded chips? Then it's a good thing I didn't win. Last thing I need is some offspring of mine with a major learning disability or who lights his farts or who listens to hip-hop.

Maybe hanging out with children isn’t the thing for you.
I can tell you right now that some of the people I've talked to who were 20-odd years old got me to try things that I wouldn't try otherwise, like listening to some hip-hop

Skimming over the listing I thought it was for a rack as well but I also knew a rack would sell for more like 350-400

Speaking of positive, I am going to do something positive and unwatch this thread. As long as you don't tag me, this won’t get out of hand again.

LMAO I love that you actually admit that you spiral threads out of control. That’s a level of self awareness I wasn’t sure you possessed.

DFA44BCF-B268-46E9-BB20-10E026C1EF6C.gif

Sorry for the thread jack @JeepologyOffroad. Congrats on the sale.

LMAO I love that you actually admit that you spiral threads out of control. That’s a level of self awareness I wasn’t sure you possessed.

View attachment 463980

Sorry for the thread jack @JeepologyOffroad. Congrats on the sale.

I simply respond to what is written. The fact you guys continue to badger me afterwards is what leads to it.

Also I can shut old Barrie down. Yes, hip hop is stupid, and I fail to see its appeal but I at least am willing to compromise by listening to it.

Also I find it funny that you don't realize that most of the people in the youth music scene are metalheads.

Last edited:
Speaking of positive, I am going to do something positive and unwatch this thread. As long as you don't tag me, this won't get out of hand again.
Noone tags Steve. 8 Hours later:
I simply respond to what is written. The fact you guys continue to badger me afterwards is what leads to it.

Also I can shut old Barrie down. Yes, hip hop is stupid, and I fail to see its appeal but I at least am willing to compromise by listening to it.
To each their own. Some people like A Tribe Called Quest, People Under the Stairs, Eric B, and Planet Patrol, some of us like watching the "youth music scene". We're not here to judge, that's the cops and judges job.

Noone tags Steve. 8 Hours later:

To each their own. Some people like A Tribe Called Quest, People Under the Stairs, Eric B, and Planet Patrol, some of us like watching the "youth music scene". We're not here to judge, that's the cops and judges job.
No. I judge people who don't like wutang. It's valid.

ok boomer

Sorry I have musical taste.

I'll call the Oxford English Dictionary and let them know that having standards is now being a "boomer".

Also Josh, I never listened to Wu-Tang. Mostly because I didn't try to listen to hip hop until 2019 and the band was long gone by then. I do like the $uicideboy$, however.

Last edited:
Sorry I have musical taste and don't just listen to hours of black guys talking about how horny they are.
I'm.....uhhh....I'm gonna go ahead and hit the exit on this one lol. If I'm stuck in my house overseas and banned from PCF I'll reach a whole new level of boredom.

Nope. Nope. Not touching this with a ten foot pole. Nope. Josh, Rich, Jeep, Saoli, Brie, Joey, PCF, don't take the bait. It's time to Knope out.

knope.gif

I'm.....uhhh....I'm gonna go ahead and hit the exit on this one lol. If I'm stuck in my house overseas and banned from PCF I'll reach a whole new level of boredom.

Nope. Nope. Not touching this with a ten foot pole. Nope. Josh, Rich, Jeep, don't take the bait. It's time to Knope out.

View attachment 464026
Glad you quoted it, because I am sure that he will go back to edit this one too.

Sorry I have musical taste and don't just listen to hours of black guys talking about how horny they are.
The most succinct description of hip hop I’ve heard yet. And by “succinct”, I mean “incorrect, ignorant, and racist”.

I suppose the rock’n’roll you grew up on is better, since it’s white guys in spandex and makeup singing about how horny they are.

Nope. Nope. Not touching this with a ten foot pole. Nope. Josh, Rich, Jeep, Saoli, Brie, Joey, PCF, don't take the bait. It's time to Knope out.

View attachment 464026
shirt-1570612341-9e58ae3ff0b2b9651a2e737b2a308a02.png

The most succinct description of hip hop I’ve heard yet. And by “succinct”, I mean “incorrect, ignorant, and racist”.

I suppose the rock’n’roll you grew up on is better, since it’s white guys in spandex and makeup singing about how horny they are.

Very few songs in metal talk about that, at least not since the '80s, except maybe Steel Panther and they lampoon glam culture.

This raises a good question though. Why haven't there been a glut of sex songs by metal artists?

Also note: every time you quote a post of mine, I get notified.

Glad you quoted it, because I am sure that he will go back to edit this one too.
Much like most of his posts where he is 100% out right wrong, he's already edited his racist comments.

But don't worry, he has a black friend, and also likes $uicideboy$, because at least they're not a bunch of black guys rapping about being horny:
" the duo rose to popularity for their abrasive, self-produced beats, as well as their harsh lyrical content and themes prominently featuring substance use disorder and suicidal ideation"

Very few songs in metal talk about that, at least not since the '80s, except maybe Steel Panther and they lampoon glam culture.

This raises a good question though. Why haven't there been a glut of sex songs by metal artists?

Also note: every time you quote a post of mine, I get notified.
So not all metal is like Poison. Got it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom