Blaze Orange $100 (1 Viewer)

Apologies to Michael McDonald, but this is one of the best samples ever.

RIP, Nate Dogg.

Nate Dogg. Man I might enjoy a playlist of Nate more than most hip/rap artists. Can't even pick what to post from him. He crushed it when working with others.

edit: wanted to throw out some 213 or behind the wall with kurrupt, but he deserves a solo song:

Thread needs some Nas/Tupac, and less Petey Pablo.
I'm working, enjoying playing everyone's tunes. Lol my 2 year old obviously heard freek a leek in the background and started shaking it. Mom not so impressed.

All time top 3 album for me (I know it's not really top 3, or even his best, but I've listened to this album as much as any to date):

I simply respond to what is written.
FTR - This all started with you “thinking” the auction was for a rack (cause reading is tuff) so really everyone else can claim they’re just responding to what is written as well with more certainty... but you seem to like never ending back and forths so have fun.

PS - I love that this has turned into a hip-hop thread.

PPS -

I just read through his reply history and I just can’t anymore. 47, reasons like a child, assures us he hangs around young people (16-30. Why?), spews racial comments and yet everything he posts is a shell attempt at seeking validation and trying to be acknowledged. You win you’re the best. I should have never tried.

Alright this is my last one for a minute. I want to see what y'all bring out, I'm enjoying listening to it all!!! @ChipFinderSK I'm looking forward to what you drop!

I forgot we were dropping some stuff since someone thought this was all black men being horny. Can't think of something better to drop then Roots and Ms. Badu:

Alright this is my last one for a minute. I want to see what y'all bring out, I'm enjoying listening to it all!!! @ChipFinderSK I'm looking forward to what you drop!

I forgot we were dropping some stuff since someone thought this was all black men being horny. Can't think of something better to drop then Roots and Ms. Badu:

Sorry for the dumb question, but how do add YouTube videos to a comment? Is it a simple copy/paste of the URL?

These two belong together.

Who you got!?!?!??! Nas all day and night. Jay gets the nod for producer, collabs, etc., but I still rail for Nas any day (I used to make up some BS as a kid that I liked his delivery more, but I think it was just the under dog/chip on the shoulder feel from Nas).

Wow Shaggy's seen better days...
Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at Saturday, May 23, 2020 - 12.38.07 PM.png

Who you got!?!?!??! Nas all day and night. Jay gets the nod for producer, collabs, etc., but I still rail for Nas any day (I used to make up some BS as a kid that I liked his delivery more, but I think it was just the under dog/chip on the shoulder feel from Nas).
Nas is the better rapper. But I think I prefer Hova’s songs.

Love the music so far. Alright well, sometimes the songs might be a bit sexual or about women. Throw Some D's was a flash in the pan, so the remix might not made a ton of sense if you didn't hear it in early 2000s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom