THC Mixed set - Sam’s Town $1 - what $5? (2 Viewers)

Here are my Sam's in a small cash set with Trop 5's....but am looking to get some Claim Stake 1's to replace them.
IMG_0767.JPG

I was able to locate a couple racks of these if I want to go the hot stamp route

D7A40B17-9D70-4E00-99B9-C8889F55E93C.png

But before I do, what $25 and $100s are out there? I’ve barely got the hang of what THC chips are somewhat available so this is definitely me when it comes to searching for hot stamps

0EEAE80E-70E6-4714-9D79-7C16CF87D271.png

I was able to locate a couple racks of these if I want to go the hot stamp route

View attachment 324386

But before I do, what $25 and $100s are out there? I’ve barely got the hang of what THC chips are somewhat available so this is definitely me when it comes to searching for hot stamps

View attachment 324387

Get them now, while you can. You can always resell them if you find chips that work better for you but these might not always be available

Nah, trade those extra $1s for more silver star $5s

Maybe. Although, my budget is feeling tapped out after 3 racks of those. On top of now wanting to build a tourney set :bigbucks:

That one will keep more budget friendly though. I was expecting my faux clay tourney chips to start feeling terrible after getting my hands on Paulsons, but surprisingly it's been the opposite. They keep feeling better and better. Definitely still a big difference, but I'm starting to see why these had the cult following back in the day.

Ending up snagging 3.5 racks of the Silver Star 5s.

Another question - Paulson lime green hot stamp - is there one that is available? I think maybe Eldorado fracs are lime green base and I'm no mint princess, but all of those would just look out of place in this set.

Ending up snagging 3.5 racks of the Silver Star 5s.

Another question - Paulson lime green hot stamp - is there one that is available? I think maybe Eldorado fracs are lime green base and I'm no mint princess, but all of those would just look out of place in this set.
It may be hard to find a green hot stamp $25 that can compete with that $5. That thing is hot.

So I was on the verge of being reasonable for once and doing a catch and release on these in favor of building a better tourney set. Since that's what gets played 85% of the time, but now that they are here :jawdrop:

silverstar-8.jpg

Welcome to the vicious cycle of chipping lol :rolleyes:

Someone send help. 5 more THC racks should be here this week :bigbucks:

Keep the fuchsia. That’s a sick combo

I like it too. Just haven’t found any in the starburst flavor.

I like those silver star $5's. dibs on a rack if you ever sell any!

Considered letting a rack and 2 barrels go to help finish my tourney set rather than the whole lot. My cash game isn’t that big so 2 racks should suffice for a short handed .50/1 which is what usually happens when the rare cash game pops up. I’ll be putting some effort into fostering it bigger. Time will tell how successful that will be though.

42968187-39F0-42F9-AAB0-B49C4802CAA5.jpeg

Someone send help. 5 more THC racks should be here this week :bigbucks:

I like it too. Just haven’t found any in the starburst flavor.

Considered letting a rack and 2 barrels go to help finish my tourney set rather than the whole lot. My cash game isn’t that big so 2 racks should suffice for a short handed .50/1 which is what usually happens when the rare cash game pops up. I’ll be putting some effort into fostering it bigger. Time will tell how successful that will be though.

View attachment 329125
Keep me in mind! What denom of frac are you going to use?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom