Cancelled THC for BCC Customs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I’m sure most of those with bcc customs are no longer on this forum, but putting it out there.

Looking to trade this museum piece for spotted BCC customs. Might consider some THC too, but BCC is the top of the trade list.

Will also just buy a set of BCC customs outright as well if not interested in a trade. Shoot me a PM and we can talk.

2WrUmY4.jpg

TOc35Is.jpg

Qah3Q2u.jpg

yMXDUeA.jpg

Not labeled yet but I have the art ready if someone wants to follow suit on my mock-up here
aZL8IPx.jpg

Last edited:
Only BCC set that I have is the Proteges which is way less valuable than what you posted. Even then, it looks like you only have one rack of fives. Definitely not doable for my game.

I should also add... I couldn’t even really tell you guys exactly what I’m looking for. Most of the links to the old bcc customs are dead, but I’ve seen some awesome ones
I've you are looking for spotted customs...options will be very very limited.
Most of that crowd left the scene years ago.

Not sure if you consider GB chips custom too ?

I've you are looking for spotted customs...options will be very very limited.
Most of that crowd left the scene years ago.

Not sure if you consider GB chips custom too ?
Yeah... I know it’s an extreme long shot sadly. Maybe today will be the day one of them happen to login :LOL: :laugh:

On days like this (or any other day) I wish the great CT database was still available too....

That was nice!

I like my Proteges. I don't "Love" them. The QC is pretty decent with this set. Not to many color/spot variations. I really like the colors. I just wish the edge spots were a little more complicated (and the inlay is kind of meh for me).

The actual feel of them is amazing. I fricken love the cigar and snifter mold. Its mostly fitting for my basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom