Cancelled THC for BCC Customs (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was nice!

I like my Proteges. I don't "Love" them. The QC is pretty decent with this set. Not to many color/spot variations. I really like the colors. I just wish the edge spots were a little more complicated (and the inlay is kind of meh for me).

The actual feel of them is amazing. I fricken love the cigar and snifter mold. Its mostly fitting for my basement
I do LOVE mine...I have over a dozen sets (3 BCC) but Protege are in my personal top 3

My breakdown reflects my love for this set

Cash (would love another rack of fivers but not needed for my quarters game)
200 ND orange
200 $1
100 $5

Tourney
240 $25
260 $100
200 $500
200 $1000
100 $5000
60 $25K
40 $100K

Took me some time to piece it together, it's 100% consistent in color & condition (mint - VGC)
The shaped inlays (only BCC set ever) puts it over the top in my book

Possibly my favorite mold. Wish there were some customs out there with it
Only unicorn set I know on C&S (besides Protege & Inplay)

1627493266396.png
1627493283050.png
1627493300327.png
1627493309764.png

Really? May I ask why? I love the five through the one hundreds. I want more from the frac, and especially the one.

The 25 might just be my favorite!
Mold is big part of the reason, combined with shape inlays & big range of denoms
LOVE the orange ND, hundo, $500 & the special 25K/100K chips

Custom BCC sets using anything other than the regular shell/clam mold are quite scarce. It wasn’t like you could just throw money at Sidepot for the C&S or Holdempokerchips for the t-mold… But there are a few nice sets out there, GLWS! :)

Best bet may be @toad94. He has some epic sets that are pretty large. Maybe he can break off a few racks.
Speaking of toad, it looks like a bunch of his pictures on the "Gone But Not Forgotten" thread are working again, so that's what I'll be looking through for the next hour!

Love em. Almost bought a set countless times. So many great chips. Per the norm, wish the 1 and frac were better.
I adore the one. Not the biggest fan of the fives tho.

And I need another cash set like I need another hole in my spine. I play cash like 10 times a year and got 8 sets.... God I'm an idiot.

Only thing Paulson beats them at is variety and weight for me.

If I could choose between designing my own BCC customs or Paulson... I'd choose BCC. As long as they were on their A game of course haha. Although pretty much all of the BCC customs I've seen are perfect. Mainly just the fantasy chips that seem to have had the QC issues.

2wckumv-jpg.141476

image-jpeg.46868

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom