Cancelled THC for BCC Customs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BCC chips have crazy sharp edges out of the box, way too sharp to play with if you ask me. :LOL: :laugh:

FYI I know the current owner of the Red Lotus set, but those are tourney chips and he’s prolly not looking to sell anyway. Personally I’ve always been partial to these:

288qlhw-jpg.141016

:love:

Only thing Paulson beats them at is variety and weight for me.

If I could choose between designing my own BCC customs or Paulson... I'd choose BCC. As long as they were on their A game of course haha. Although pretty much all of the BCC customs I've seen are perfect. Mainly just the fantasy chips that seem to have had the QC issues.
Unfortunately not...most of those just never made the forum...my Midnight Jazz Club set should have been 1200 chips (not 800)
400 chips were totaly unusable for stamping (warped) and I know for a fact that Abby has a box in a forgoten corner in a forgoten room with a set to was screwed by BCC's QC :(

You can't beat BCC's for the price. Well at least what they used to be a couple months ago lol.
I said that about 3 years ago...would not even consider selling any of my sets below $4-5 per chip.
No matter what market price dictates.

RHC are no match for a good BCC sets (any mold) and they can rival any modern THC set.
And while Jim brings loads of Paulsons to market, there is no more BCC...prices don't reflect that atm. (imho)
But since i'm not selling anytime soon...doesn't matter

People that would like a nice BCC while it's somewhere remote possible should not wait

BCC chips have crazy sharp edges out of the box, way too sharp to play with if you ask me. :LOL: :laugh:

FYI I know the current owner of the Red Lotus set, but those are tourney chips and he’s prolly not looking to sell anyway. Personally I’ve always been partial to these:

288qlhw-jpg.141016

:love:
I still have the Lotus 500 you gave me. Love em.

As far as GB chips, I would buy a GCR set with the pink fracs if ever given the chance for sure.

2yl75hc-jpg.141031

Only thing Paulson beats them at is variety and weight for me.

If I could choose between designing my own BCC customs or Paulson... I'd choose BCC. As long as they were on their A game of course haha. Although pretty much all of the BCC customs I've seen are perfect. Mainly just the fantasy chips that seem to have had the QC issues.

2wckumv-jpg.141476

image-jpeg.46868
Has @Saoliver ever told you the story where he was getting a custom set then changed his mind.... Then they closed.

Yeah, we should tar and feather him.... It's the only answer....

I said that about 3 years ago...would not even consider selling any of my sets below $4-5 per chip.
No matter what market price dictates.

RHC are no match for a good BCC sets (any mold) and they can rival any modern THC set.
And while Jim brings loads of Paulsons to market, there is no more BCC...prices don't reflect that atm. (imho)
But since i'm not selling anytime soon...doesn't matter

People that would like a nice BCC while it's somewhere remote possible should not wait

Considering that BCC used to be Paulson, then sold to GPI. Then became BCC and again sold to GPI. They are pretty similar to Paulson, just different molds. Some quality control issues plus most were lighter. Though towards the last few years they seemed to button up the QC and offered heavy weight chips. Most of the MGK and C&S mold sets were well done. It was more the flame mold that had lots of oddly shaped inlay areas.

I do agree that some BCC's are nicer than anything on the RHC mold. MGK, C&S, and T-Mold are nicer that RHC. While flame and sun molds are very similar, but not as nice as RHC.

I thought about relabeling the orange NCV as $5K when I needed them. Just seems like it would be a crime to cover up the shaped inlays. Plus, do they even make labels for shaped inlays?
@Gear does...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom