Table Showcase (pics) (2 Viewers)

Last pic shows your group playing on your table with dice chips.
View attachment 1308880
Owl Jelly GIF

we all start somewhere

First build... Next build is in the design process. Dealer table with hidden cup holder that pull out. Give me a couple weeks and I'll post pictures. Recovering from shoulder surgery atm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240624_120504_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240624_120504_Photos.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20240625_140738.jpg
    IMG_20240625_140738.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20240625_140735.jpg
    IMG_20240625_140735.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20240625_140746.jpg
    IMG_20240625_140746.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
First build... Next build is in the design process. Dealer table with hidden cup holder that pull out. Give me a couple weeks and I'll post pictures. Recovering from shoulder surgery atm.
Torn if I would do the hidden cup holders again.

Looks the best no doubt, but a of few mine got broke from people’s knees. And they r never perfect placement.

But still super nice…just torn if I do it again, and leaning yes, but you still need a few side tables / carts.

Torn if I would do the hidden cup holders again.

Looks the best no doubt, but a of few mine got broke from people’s knees. And they r never perfect placement.

But still super nice…just torn if I do it again, and leaning yes, but you still need a few side tables / carts.
Building mine from hardwood and they will slide in and out from a reinforced cavity between bottom base and top surface. Will build with guide rails, stops, and drawer slide tape on the bottom and sides. Will also have a thumb bolt to lock into place. Thats also used to slide them in and out. Antique brushed aluminum all the way around with button heads.

FINALLY! Just finished my raised rail table... semi-custom felt from @T_Chan & @Bloo_Design Looking for ideas for the led diffuser. I'm not sure if I like it plain white as is...maybe a custom vinyl sticker or something?
View attachment 1309419View attachment 1309420View attachment 1309422View attachment 1309423View attachment 1309424View attachment 1309426
Beautiful table - I'm always a huge fans of tan/beige/brown railing and blue felts. Such a great combo. IMO, red diffuser lighting would clash with this design. I'd personally stick with a white light, or maybe something blue-ish.

Beautiful table - I'm always a huge fans of tan/beige/brown railing and blue felts. Such a great combo. IMO, red diffuser lighting would clash with this design. I'd personally stick with a white light, or maybe something blue-ish.
Ya definitely had no plans for a red diffuser for sure. Found a local custom print shop that can do vinyl sticker for me that would basically act as a filter on the white diffuser. Likely going to ad our logos to it and try to find a complimentary colour

Ya definitely had no plans for a red diffuser for sure. Found a local custom print shop that can do vinyl sticker for me that would basically act as a filter on the white diffuser. Likely going to ad our logos to it and try to find a complimentary colour
I realize that I totally mis-read "led diffuser" as "red diffuser" lol.

In any case, fantastic table! @T_Chan is the best.

Here's a shot in action and it's just a bit to bright white for me. I want to tone that down a bit.
That's what I worry about with the one I'm building now. Might do same as you and find or make vinyl cover for it. Great looking table though. I like the rail color. Matches the room and felt great!

Here's a shot in action and it's just a bit to bright white for me. I want to tone that down a bit.

Get a dimmer switch. LEDs set far too bright in the above picture, imo.

My LEDs are warm white, 2700 I think, and I like to have them set at around 60/65%, I'm guessing. I have 2 layers of diffusion, opaque plastic attached to my aluminium heat sink and then white EVA foam in front of that.

9VFUr4q.jpg
w2pxhAg.jpg

Last edited:
Get a dimmer switch. LEDs set far too bright in the above picture, imo.

My LEDs are warm white, 2700 I think, and I like to have them set at around 60/65%, I'm guessing. I have 2 layers of diffusion, opaque plastic attached to my aluminium heat sink and then white EVA foam in front of that.

9VFUr4q.jpg
w2pxhAg.jpg
Once I add the coloured vinyl wrap to the diffuser I'll see if it's too bright at that point as well. If it's still to bright I'll definitely add a dimmer or possibly replace the led strip all together with something warmer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom