Interest Super Poker World - Mario Themed Table Topper (1 Viewer)

Would you be interested in one of these toppers once I have them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good news!! I was able to order some rectangle mats after all, enough to cover those that expressed interest. I will post a new thread in the group buy section once everything shows up and I figure out how much shipping is going to cost. Price per mat won’t be more than $115 shipped as I listed.

Last edited:
Good news!! I was able to order some rectangle mats after all, enough to cover those that expressed interest. I will post in the classifieds once everything shows up and I figure out how much shipping is going to cost. Price per mat won’t be more than $115 shipped as I listed.
That is great news!

What do we think of these for Seat Tokens? I was thinking of trying to have them printed on 49mm dealer buttons. (Back is the question block on each token)

1629220807532.png
1629220821386.png
1629220844860.png

1629220862220.png
1629220871625.png
1629220881008.png

1629220896585.png
1629220904181.png
1629220918998.png

1629220930495.png
1629220937571.png

1629220832371.png

Yes! Awesome work
Not sure how crazy I am about the border, though. Was thinking it would be cool to incorporate more artwork from the game (e.g. that's the ground pattern, blue background is the sky color, etc.) but not sure it fits with the theme necessarily (poker being an indoor game and all). What do ya'll think?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Lol thanks. Glad you guys like it. Let me see if I can find a vendor interested in printing these. I’ll start another interest thread I guess? Haha this group buy is never ending.

Lol thanks. Glad you guys like it. Let me see if I can find a vendor interested in printing these. I’ll start another interest thread I guess? Haha this group buy is never ending.

Not sure about anyone else, but I would definitely buy chips and other buttons (rebuy, bounty, etc.) with this theme. If you're going to do another interest thread, it might be worth including the idea of chips and other buttons. This has "cards mold group buy" written all over it.

I don’t mind working on dealer button + these seating tokens but managing an entire cards mold group buy is out of scope for me haha. Sorry :(

Of course, I've never run a group buy before, it does seem like a lot of work. In theory, you don't have to be the one to run it, you're just providing the artwork. Someone else could do the communication with Tina, collect payments, etc...

I'd be willing to handle all the reshipping, just need to find someone to handle the process.

Of course, I've never run a group buy before, it does seem like a lot of work. In theory, you don't have to be the one to run it, you're just providing the artwork. Someone else could do the communication with Tina, collect payments, etc...

I'd be willing to handle all the reshipping, just need to find someone to handle the process.
That sounds reasonable to me if someone wants to design the chips by modifying the artwork I have. Happy to supply the artwork.

Sounds good. I believe if we can hit a certain number of chips ordered it can get as low as $1.25 each. At least that is how it worked out in the other group buys.
I designed these to be 49mm (dealer button) size, however It would be easy to scale it down to 47mm if we wanted to save a bit of money, too. Let's see if they're willing to print them first (not sure given the earlier post in this thread re: copyright and the fact that these are based off of mario characters)

I just heard from BRProPoker and they will be able to produce these for us, so I'm going to get to work on a Dealer Button and start another interest thread to see who is interested, specifically from the table topper Group Buy participants. That way I can send these with the table toppers when I ship them out.

So, after looking into it some more, it seems like the best plan is going to be to have the seating tokens be 47mm, which are 3.3mm thickness (same as a standard chip). This seems more economical to me, although without the additional width, the token edges will be simpler, something like this, to match the rest of the chip border:

1629245666649.png
1629245677232.png

1629245646740.png

Last edited:
I'd probably be in for some chips/buttons, whenever that happens

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom