Ordering Closed Mario Themed Table Topper (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjdev7

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
This thread is to confirm usernames that are committing to purchasing Mario Themed Table Toppers (interest thread here). Since I didn't want to handle an infinite amount of table toppers in my apartment I decided to cap the number of mats that I ordered to 28 Oval (Sold Out!) + 7 Rectangle (Sold Out!).

Price will be $115 shipped to CONUS. I may consider international shipments but they would be at the cost of the buyer, whereas CONUS shipping is included in the price. I mentioned this before, but for completeness, I'm not looking to turn a profit on this group buy. I'm looking only to cover the cost of materials + shipping (from China) + design fees (my time + the artist who worked on the individual characters)

I've pre-populated the below grid with folks that already expressed interest. If you didn't specify a shape I defaulted you to "Oval". I will be PM'ing folks to collect payment once this process is completed.

Next step: Respond to this thread with the number of Table Toppers you want, by size and shape. Limit 2 per person. If you already see your name, please explicitly confirm your commitment. FIRST USERS TO CONFIRM will get priority. Any questions, please PM me. Thanks!

UsernameOval (73.75" x 31.5" x 5mm) Quantity RequestedRectangle (74" x 32" x 5mm) Quantity RequestedConfirmed?
@aggie
1​
Y​
@ATLarchip
1​
Y​
@Ben8257
1​
Y​
@Bill_Man618
1​
Y​
@blackhole
1​
Y​
@ceramicmike
1​
Y​
@CptainCanuck
1​
Y​
@dreadkittenroberts
1​
Y​
@DXBJACK
1​
Y​
@FortyMorty
1​
Y​
@jpietrella
1​
Y​
@JRald07
1​
Y​
@Justin Olson
1​
Y​
@JWJ
1​
Y​
@Lemonzest
2​
Y​
@Lucks7Shadow
1​
Y​
@Pinesol13
1​
Y​
@Pinkdan
1​
Y​
@Poker4ever
1​
Y​
@pokrgeek21
1​
Y​
@RefractorMan
1​
Y​
@Solid Snake
1​
Y​
@Suited Connector
1​
Y​
@toothpic
1​
Y​
@TricycleClub
1​
Y​
@turboj623
1​
1​
Y​

Final Renderings:

1628708543033.png

1628708550862.png

Last edited:
Am I correct in saying that the oval one is shaped/cut to fit the Barrington tables?
Yes that's correct*

* It's not realistic to think it will be an exact fit, but the measurements should ensure it will be slightly smaller than the footprint of the rails on the Barrington, meaning it should fit without the need to remove / adjust the rails.

Yes that's correct*

* It's not realistic to think it will be an exact fit, but the measurements should ensure it will be slightly smaller than the footprint of the rails on the Barrington, meaning it should fit without the need to remove / adjust the rails.
Cool, mark me down for one of the ovals.

I'm good on the rectangle topper and will take a second one if there ends up being an extra one available.

I'm good on the rectangle topper and will take a second one if there ends up being an extra one available.
By extra, I assume you mean "if nobody else claims one right away?"

In other words, you don't want to claim 2 now, right?

By extra, I assume you mean "if nobody else claims one right away?"

In other words, you don't want to claim 2 now, right?
I just want to give someone else a chance to jump in on the buy. Just trying not to be greedy haha.

I just want to give someone else a chance to jump in on the buy. Just trying not to be greedy haha.
I appreciate that, on behalf of all PCF friends out there :) I'll confirm you for 2 if there isn't anyone else who claims the rest in a day or so, sound good?

Am I correct that the rectangle will be run at a later time so would you be collecting payment on those later?

Am I correct that the rectangle will be run at a later time so would you be collecting payment on those later?
Both the oval and rectangle are a part of the same order. I will be collecting payment on both after this thread gets reconciled.

@rjdev7 Did the vendor give you an estimated timeline for the toppers? Since they are coming from China, I'm assuming it is probably the typical 30-45 day delivery time estimate?

@rjdev7 Did the vendor give you an estimated timeline for the toppers? Since they are coming from China, I'm assuming it is probably the typical 30-45 day delivery time estimate?
They quoted 10 days for production and 30-45 days for them to arrive via UPS "Sea" lol. Shipping would have tripled to have it flown out, so we're looking at probably end of September for me to have the mats in person. I already ordered a bunch of boxes to ship them out to you all as soon as they arrive, though, which is why I want to get payments figured out between now and then so I can re-ship them right away.

Just realized that I can see the votes from the polls so I've added everyone else to this thread. First users to confirm will get priority.

Thanks!

Last edited:
@rjdev7 happy to pay for mine now if it helps out with logistics in anyway. Not expecting you or any one else to front money for me. Even if you take payment for the Mat and then do shipping quotes later. Whatever works for you I am down with the plan...

Hoping someone else takes inspiration from this one and does a Scooby-do mat down the road... with the Mystery Machine in the middle (totally random, I am aware... but would be cool!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom