Ordering Closed Mario Themed Table Topper (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rjdev7 happy to pay for mine now if it helps out with logistics in anyway. Not expecting you or any one else to front money for me. Even if you take payment for the Mat and then do shipping quotes later. Whatever works for you I am down with the plan...

Hoping someone else takes inspiration from this one and does a Scooby-do mat down the road... with the Mystery Machine in the middle (totally random, I am aware... but would be cool!)
Love that idea!

Regarding payment, once everyone has confirmed in this thread I will send PMs out to confirmed individuals to get not only your payment but your shipping address. I bought a bunch of 6" x 6" x 36" boxes that arrived today so my plan will be to get organized and ship everything out via FedEx the weekend I get them (otherwise my fiancé will probably kill me for having 30+ poker chip mats lying around the apartment).

Also, shipping is included in the $115 price in this thread as long as you live in the Central US.

Confirm one rectangle … I switched my original vote to oval after you shared rectangle was likely out. In reality, I’m happy to confirm on either, but do prefer rectangle. Cheers!

I would like two ovals please shipping to Canada - just let me know total.

I wanted to incorporate Lakitu somehow but couldn't figure out how.
92.png

Did an absolute killer job with the design work of ea individual character. When do we get a Zelda table?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom